Friday, June 23, 2006
Brainwaves 6/23/06

Welcome! Please Line Up To the Right & We Can Begin Our Tour



Wow! Welcome! I’m soooo excited! My new digs! Now it kinda went to the left in terms of what I initially wanted to do but I’m LOVING my new space and I should have some fun over here.

For those that don’t know me – I’m Pamela aka Pamalicious aka Mariah (the alter ego). I started a journey of Emancipation from the ills that plagued me over a year ago and was set free in a powerful way – I took a break and now I’m back to let you know what it feels like to be FREE.

Before we go on – let me take you on a quick tour of the new and improved spot. As you can see, I’ve expanded to three columns (like a lot of folks). I am giving you more of what I’m about and offering up some interactive modules as well. You can now send me a quick shout as well as solicit my advice about something. I’m letting you know what I’m listening to, where I’m surfing and who I’m reading. I’m also now giving you my ‘Hollylicious Moment’ (I love that!) where I’ll be just giving you some blurbs about what’s happening in the entertainment world that caught my eye. If you want to know more we have Young Black Fabulous and Crunk and Disorderly to give it to you RAW!

As always, let me stop and give a moment of reverence to my Blogfather ROD 2.0. He is responsible for me beginning this whole blogging thing. Make sure in addition to him, you check out all the blogs I’m reading. I have to add some new ones to the mix – but I keep a busy blog schedule.

In addition to me, there is a cast of characters that are frequently spoken about in my world – let me introduce you to the crew:


  • CAUN – The Man taking me on a journey of estascy – Love Under New Management

  • MINI ME – My daughter the 12 year old miniature me

  • JANET – my best friend who is channeling Janet Jackson in all her fabulousness



Soo – sit back, tilt your computer screen and peek inside the various crevices of this mind of mine.

COMING UP THIS EDITION OF PAM’S LIFE:



  • The continuing Love story of Pamalicious and CAUN

  • Chilling with the Africans

  • Mary J – I’m your biggest fan

  • The First Official Fathers Day Extravaganza – a backtrack

  • Picadilly and me

  • We’re Moving On Up

  • We ain’t got no kids

  • Mom – get this cast OFF!

  • and……A LOT MORE!

 
posted by Pamalicious at 1:46 PM | Permalink |


1 Comments: