Tuesday, June 27, 2006
Brainwaves 6/27/06
Don't Stop Get It Get It Soooo as I was shuffling my Magic City folder on the IPOD and getting my poppin on in the car this morning - my mind was shuffling as well. Ya'll won't believe all the things I have going on. File drawers opening/closing, folders flying all over the place. Some things I'll be divulging on here in good time and some things just need to stay in the folder, lol

But ANYHOO - my mind was awhirl while I was yelling Santa Claus Coming........


  • Why when I walk in the Picadilly Cafeteria door I speak relatively standard english, but by the time I get to the end of the line, I am back on the plantation?! I go from Good Afternoon to Yes mem I be wanting me dat der korncake der mam....do they ask the people to speak first to make sure they have the most southern sounding voices?!


  • Mini-me and I sitting watching a little TV; Mini Me: Mom how will I know I've conceived? Me: When you wake up in traction you'll go 'wow I've conceived'; Mini-me and I continue to watch TV.


  • Don't You Wish Your Boyfriend was HOT like me? Don't You Wish Your Boyfriend Laid It Down Like Me? Don't Cha? - CAUN's been singing...again


  • When I get to my last month of school - I'm going to starting aligning myself to pledge Delta Graduate Chapter - might as well complete the entire experience I feel I missed....


  • Why am I so afraid to just sit down and write the book(s) inside my head


  • I have become quite 'fast' as my boss calls me, lol I have been dressing up every day, hair all cutey, switching when I walk and basically just in love with my damn self. I've become enamoured with my bosoms so the girls have been enjoying some special attention. They are loving being out and about and being able to see the world! I am LOVING ME!!


  • Why do I get up in the middle of the night and just sit quietly and watch CAUN sleep?


  • I put up a myspace page - but why do I feel neglected over there, lol What is the 'catch'?


  • Mini-me is about to start her whirlwind summer tour leaving this Friday returning July 22nd or so


  • Why are CAUN and I trembling at this very thought? Maxwell - the cops will come a knocking, lol


  • I think CAUN will scream like a "B" when Mary J. comes on stage Thursday evening, lol but I'll never telllllll........


  • I hope my readership has tracked a sista down!



Let me leave you all with a couple of shots of CAUN enjoying Fathers Day. This was his first real one, being acknowledged as the great Dad he is. I decorated the house with streamers (it's still up and quite festive when we get home), balloons and he had a chest of gifts and cards etc. From Mary J. Tickets at Chastian, to Sean John Shirts, a very nice card from Momma CAUN to a deluxe emergency roadsite kit from my moms. We went to the movie and I cooked him one of his favorite meals Salmon. We all catered to him on that day and filled his life with LOVE, and APPRECIATION.

I think mini-me said it best in her card (paraphrasing):

"Every since you came into our lives all you've done is love and take care of us. I am happy and mommy is happy" AMEN!


 
posted by Pamalicious at 10:17 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: