Wednesday, June 28, 2006
Brainwaves 6/28/06
"Ring kay ho num yo ho" Good grief my mind is all over the place. This is getting a bit annoying! I need to sit in the dark and zone out for a minute and get back centered. I'm not emotionally unstable - just scattered. I carry around three folders at all times - to stay organized. Maybe I"m not even scattered, but I 'feel' that way. The crazy thing is I am loving it! I had such a long span of 'downtime' that this upswing has me jittery, lol Such is life!

What it be people! This blog is up and running and it's starting to pick up a little speed. Thanks to any new readers that have come aboard and especially thanks to my 'crew' who have followed a sista. Please feel free to give me a shoutout to the right of the board on my little messenger.

Of course I need to give my five cents about Bubba Eddie Tyrone nem giving some awards. I used to be so sharp with my recaps but I have to BOW, KNEEL and SUBMIT to two people on this one CLAY CANE and TRENT JACKSON - if you do nothing else - go read their recaps. As always CRUNK and DISORDERLY is blasting you with the pictures.

Here are my comments however:


This show had no defining moments like the lap dance last year but it was good - lot's of good performances.

  • Damon it just seemed like he really was not in touch with the music scene so he didn't know how to relate to them. I wish Marlon and Shawn had of hosted.


  • Busta looks like he's growing out of himself, lol his back is HUGE!!!!! Missy was there Hiswife - she was with him on his performance. I've come to the conclusion that I am a 'listener' of hip hop and not a 'viewer' There are very few performances of my favorite songs that do it for me. I have every incarnation of that damn song on my IPOD and that performance fucked it up for me!


  • Prince Prince Prince - I just love the way he does his own thing,lol I was speechless when he actually came up and accepted that award.


  • Janet shaping her body back to her "Pleasure Principle Days' Lawd -I too had a Lesbian moment. Pull Ova that ass TOO PHAT!


  • Chaka apparently had Rufus hid up under that bustle. Good Lawd! That woman got a shelf booty.


  • As Jamet proclaimed - "I am not my scalp" India Irie go head gurl! LOL


  • Prince and Stevie that was a moment.


  • Vivica bringing back the old hollywood glamour with "I love niggas" tatooed on her arm (not really) - go head, lol


  • To be YOUNG! That cutie Chris Brown! Ya'll his album is quite good.


  • Jamie irks me but Fantasia was trying to go for hers, lol


  • Mary been rocking those catsuits since "What's the 411" but that zipper up her ass - was not cute - the boots were however.


  • I hope nothing is wrong with Danny Glover - he seemed as if he were coming off an illness


  • Harry Belafonte - He could get it


  • TI was not translating well - even with sound problems


  • Could we nip the peg leg pants in the bud...NOW. Diddy your thighs too thick



Overall I give it a B - It will repeat on Saturday July 1st.

Mini-me gets her cast off tomorrow. Mini-me, Mini-me - I am trying so hard and I will try even harder to properly digest this influx of hormones that have overtaken her body. She's not being disrespectful or any of that, but she's just.........mad all the time. Totally wrecking my flow! I can't even pinpoint what it is that she's angry about and neither can she. I know that everything that's happening to me is happening to her. She's having to adjust to a situation that as a child is out of her control. However, her life hasn't changed that much - she's still Princess Number One. I've been flying off the handle a bit (and believe you me being checked on my 'tone' of voice by CAUN has NOT been fun -but sometimes you need another ear and we are never too old to be told what's right - see if you are comfortable with the word submit, you can fight through the 'emotion' and deal with the....truth) - It just seems that the entire atmosphere is so jovial and she has this dark funky cloud hanging over her head. I remember twelve and I have PROOF I was a bitch when I was that age - but my mom didn't try to communicate with me, and I suffered for it - so I will continute to try to communicate but not give in or kiss child ass in the process. I want to make sure that we still have our mother/daughter time etc. but change comes and it is ALWAYS difficult and we'll make it through this. I know we will, but I may explode in the process.

*Yea that's a wig, lol*
 
posted by Pamalicious at 10:48 AM | Permalink |


2 Comments: