Thursday, October 05, 2006
Brainwaves 10/5/06

Normality Resumed



When I am out of the office it throws my entire schedule off. Well I'm back to my version of normality and it's still off kilter, lol. I coordinate and execute this meeting two times a year and it's always alot and full of drama - but then I pine for event planning for a few days afterwards. This year was something new however, because I didn't have to incorporate alternate child care issues etc. because I got a CAUN!!!! Brother picked her up took her to therapy and just made me really thankful. Even Mini-me was like 'this two parent thing ain't so bad after all' - hell as long as she being taken care of, lol


So Durango Quintavious (All my vehicles are men and have ghetto names) and I are getting along fine. I can't even front - this is the most luxury vehicle he and I both have ever had in our possession. It's a Dodge Durango and it's like fully loaded. I have been trying to read the owners manual and figure out some of the stuff in that bad boy. It was quite a sunny day yesterday as I drove down 85 with the back windshield wiper just a going, lol I've figured out the "Negro Neccessary" stuff i.e. Programming the radio, loading up the six CD's, maneuvering the sunroof, lol. I 'think' I got the heating/cooling system worked out and I can move the seats. I need to figure out how to work the key because we can program each one to our specficiations - including radio stations. Friday - we'll be activating the Sirrius that came with the ride. Now He's sitting outside for now - because the entire garage mechinism fell Monday Night. We had been having problems with it and I think all the continuous opening and closing loosened it out the ceiling. "DQ" fits in the garage fine and we can open the doors. Glad I got it before we filled up the garage with junk, lol lol I am going to organize and market the newest fitness craze: The SUV workout. DAYUM! Come on can't you see it? All that lifting and pulling and balancing is a great workout. I mean stand behind it and do the lifting of those heavy ass trunk doors. One foot up on the side and do a series of pullups as you try to get in. I see me making a ton of money!

Hmmm what else is going on? Oh I haven't spoken about the new television season at all. Put my HVAC suit in the cleaners Monday in anticipation of the Season Finale of Flava Flav. We are down to Delicious and New York. You know when I think about it - NY is no different than alot of sistas who will place themselves repeatly in the path of a moving car, each time thinking - I know it's gonna swerve. Alot of sistas been in her situation just not on televisions. So while we are going back to our babies daddy over and over with the same results - NY just doing hers on the little screen, lol. I'mma bring a nice cast iron skillet in the living room - cause I want all that egg that's gonna be on her face for a nice chicken and tomato omelet. Nip/Tuck is back to it's regular slot to the LEFT of all that is holy and sane, lol. Sanaa Lathan is playing her role real demure - I DVR'ed Sundays and have yet to watch it - but I was told, I would need to pull out my seat belts. My only thing is all this screwing Christian is doing - he sure look like he got a little whacker, lol lol His stroke is sure not long and smooth, lol. America's Next Top Model is all about Tyra's Lacefronts! Her hair is BANGIN this season. I need to figure out how to rock that. Well with the wicked witch of the west gone - we can see if now we can get down to some modeling. Ms. Jay is my hero! 'She' is really shining this season! Twiggy needs to be beat about the neck and shoulders with a bag of nickels!! RODDDDDDDDDD - please tell me that last nights Noah's Arc is just like a mid-season finale and it's coming back in a month or so?! What in the world?! WAS NOAH NOT ROCKING THOSE WHITE BOOTS LAST NIGHT!!!! AGAIN WAS NOAH NOT ROCKING ALL OF THAT LAST NIGHT!! I haven't really been doing alot of reality like before. Lost interest in Survivor, Amazing Race and some other stuff. Missed Heroes, but that's on my radar. They should have paid Toni Childs some money to come on for two episodes of Girlfriends, I hate when they do the 'imaginary' cast member. Everyone looked good - I hope this is the year Lynn gets her life together. Dayum!

Finally, shameless plug. My Brother makes handcrafted furniture in the Philadelphia/NJ area. Goodbeds is the name and here is a sample of his work. Anyone interested - hit me up on the email or in the comments and I'll forward his information to you.









Oh and did you not LOVE that trip down memory lane with Shalamar yesterday?!
 
posted by Pamalicious at 9:21 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: