Monday, August 14, 2006
Brainwaves 8/14/06

Feet Back On The Ground






YOU HAD TO BE THERE!


Well folks I am back from my field trip! Had a good time. Orlando must be 10 minutes from the damn SUN! I stopped by the resort to catch up with Mini-me while I was down there - surrounded by Cabana Boys, she allowed me a 15 minute audience and then went back to maxing and relaxing.

Now as you know this was CAUN and my longest separation since we laid eyes on each other, lol lol. Well it looks like he did good. Now apparently he survived on hotdogs, popcorn and applesauce and whatever he had going on involved his swim trunks and latex gloves (I DON'T WANT TO KNOW)! I was so happy to see him!! It's funny, I really was missing him. I just kept seeing the fun we would have had down there (which makes me excited about the fun we will have at the wedding and on our honeymoon). I was feeling so blessed - when him and Sakinah pulled up at that McDonalds to pick me up - I had a....family ya'll (BIG GRIN). It touches my heart anyway to see him interacting with Sakinah and her interacting with him. I was happy so happy to see my CAUN!!! (even though I will be moving some stuff back where I had put it before I left, lol - NO DECORATING CAUN!).

So this morning - life is getting back to normal with the start of the 7th grade for Mini-Me. Me back at work and playing some SERIOUS catchup on my school work. This evening we have grocery shopping (I dont' do hotdogs and applesauce, lol) and washing, lol Tomorrow - time with "Janet" and "Big Red"

You know we really must think we got six figure jobs because our wish list is just soo long. Ya'll know I keep a list and a folder - I need to carry a file cabinet on my back, lol lol CAUN and I have BIG plans and a BIG future ahead of us and I believe we are going to get everything we hope and dream for.

Well I am on my 'school time' schedule so I'll be wrapping up soon.

OH and I wanted to give a special shout out to Dwight - You know I loves yah man! Can't wait to meet you! See You in V-E-G-A-S!!!!!!!
 
posted by Pamalicious at 3:27 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: