Friday, August 04, 2006
Brainwaves 8/4/06

Friday Freestyle



Don't fall over - two days in a row, I know. How ya'll doing out in blogworld. Be sure to check out the new Hollyicious Moment and maybe just maybe nominate a sista for something - I mean I do have a fierce personal blogspot. The Emancipation was powerful.....Ok enough beggin!

It's hot as Crisco up in the Deck and I don't care if they cut it all off - I gots to keep the air on and in the new home there's now 1200+ feet to cool - so I know I'm gonna regret this.

You know I realized I don't go swimming anymore. I don't know why - I take mini-me to the pool, but I never go. I just might take a dip this weekend. I'm feeling grown and free.

I'll be home all weekend because WE'RE BROKE!! I really will be glad when we bounce back from the move - because we running on fumes. It's stressful sometimes, but it's far less stressful sharing it with two - yah dig?!

Mini-me goes back on tour this monday - going to Orlando to spend some time with the Paternal side of the family. That should be nice. So CAUN and I one more week of cohabiting and then we are really getting into the whole couple/parenting/daytoday life groove. That should be fun (YIKES!).

Starting soon - I'll be beginning to incorporate wedding plans into the blog. I will make a countdown or something cute, lol - but here is what we have going on so far:


Date:
January 20, 2007 (the anniversary of our first date)
Time:
2'ish
Place:
Vegas (yea we doing it like our relationship - full of fun)
Chapel:
Little White Wedding Chapel
Colors:
Lilac, Purple, Silver
Wedding Party:
3 Groomsmen and 3 Bridesmaid w/Mini-me as Jr. Bridesmaid and CAUN's daughter as flower girl
Honeymoon:
Cruise of Western Caribbean during Spring Break in April (we got kids)


We already have one HUGE surprise for the readers that will surface closer to the nuptial date - so stay tuned!

I do have file folders and a binder etc. - right away I got overwelmed with the entire shin dig - it was too stuffy and too formal and I was just too like - ooooh this is going to get carried away. Ya'll have to remember I eloped the first time. So Vegas was calling us - and we heeded the call. This is going to be so much fun! I'm sooo excited and happy. We've sent out engagement announcements - thanks to everyone and their well wishes! I'll begin working on the rest shortly.

So I said a post or so ago that I would post some more pictures and blogger was acting up - let's see if I can post any now.






Have a good one!
 
posted by Pamalicious at 3:37 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: