Monday, July 31, 2006
Brainwaves 7/31/06

Ooo My Aching Body!



Ok, so of course as a negro - I had to make sure the following things were on an poppin up in this new place (1) the TV's - all of them (2) the stereo and (3) the computer. LOL! We are moved in! Thank Allah! CAUN morphed into his Xmen persona MAGNEGRO and moved us by himself. Yep! Just me and him. This whole Love thang got me doing CRAZY stuff - let me tell you! We moved completely on Friday - got some odds and ends on Saturday and went yesterday to clean the old place and set things up for the Salvation Army to come get the donation.

I've unpacked and set up the Living Room and Kitchen. Today I'll tackle the Master Bedroom and lasty tomorrow I'll arrange Mini-Me's room. She touches down tomorrow and has that room waiting on her. We packed it for her - but um "S-Diddy" you ain't that fabulous, lol

So I'm sore but happy and right this second damn near delusional, because I can't cut my mind off and will just hop up and unload a box, lol lol

I'll be back - with my 'feelings' about this move and the future and all that jazz - but here are some pictures! I know, my whole life is either written about or on a 4x6, lol

DUE TO THE BLOGGER ACTING AN ASS I'LL BE BACK WTIH PICTURES.
 
posted by Pamalicious at 8:29 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: