Monday, September 11, 2006
Brainwaves 9-11-06

Baby I'm Back!



Brushing away the cobwebs




CAUN and STORMEKA


So as I sit here in my new wig - I thought - I should start back writing my blog. Even if it's just random thoughts - I got such a clearing of the head by using this vehicle. So here I am!

As you can see CAUN and I are so on and poppin! Wedding plans are coming along. I have the entire thing laid out and now it's time to start spending some MONEY - which of course is the hard part, lol.

I've picked dresses, paid on the location, planned out invitations, guest list almost done, wedding binder complete, favors narrowed down, gifts for wedding party decided. I mean it's all good!

I wanted to add my own personal touch to this Vegas wedding and decided that the music would make this be our thing. Soo I went on the hunt and found this!
Yep I will be coming down the aisle to Michael Jackson. I've been listening to kidna get what is sticking out to me, because I do want it to be gentle. I love Billie Jean it's so strong - YET I'm choosing something that reflects the level of fan I am - so it will be pre- off the wall. I can't wait for ya'll to experience it on the webcast.


The house is coming along fine - finished up Mini-me's room and bathroom as well as the half bath.
About to have a housewarming/engagement party in a couple of weeks. We have settled into our space so well and it's just been a really natural fit. We haven't had any issues with steppin on toes or anything. We've developed a pretty good routine as well. I've had to grow and mature and rethink and recategorize some things I've learned and some things I've practiced so that my homelife is good. I enjoy coming home and so does CAUN and Mini-me. My home is so full of joy - the vibe in there is incredible. I can't wait for others to feel it.!

I am in a place where calmness reigns. Sometimes I want to shake it up because it does get boring in that arena, lol CAUN and I (if it's at all possible) even more in love. I mean we are just THERE! We spend so much time laughing and playing around and just being together. Now CAUN is all up under me sometimes, and I laugh at once being in a place where I really didn't want folks all up under me and believe you me that still exists - but he definately is the exception. There are things that I have definately become spoiled on - I enjoy the fact that he takes care of me. He shares, He's cognizant of my needs and let me tell ya'll this man LOVES ME! That's almost an odd damn feeling, which is a shame in itself, but the confirmation that love is in your sphere is a powerful and wonderful thing.

Mini-me is doing fine. On the cusp of being 13 and about to run me crazy. She had a follow up surgery and the news was that her cheerleading career was over. She has permanent damage! I am helping her mourn and not giving up on what she will be able to do in that arena. We wanted to do dance team, but it's too early. She's in physical therapy twice a week for 2 hours a visit. Her spirits go up and down based on what's going on. She'll be alright - I am looking to get her into some acting camps/classes. I think she would enjoy that as well.

School is school. I'm doing what I'm doing. Running a 3.10 gpa, but I want more of a cushion - so I have to knock it out in this class. I switched up some things because I was bored - so I'm taking a couple of courses that I needed for the core and not just focusing on my 'degree' classes.

So that's about it on my end - I am Bride Central right about now and quite enjoying the title, lol I joined a bridal group and it has replaced 'High School' as my focal point - but after yawning through alot of the field trip - my purpose over there has been slightly altered - maybe I'm moving to another place - the entire scope of the internet has kinda changed for me - it certainly is not as important - it went from being my man to being my Ex in a manner of speaking - we speak, but it's not my main gig.

Speaking of.....I'm happy to report that Mo Betta is dating and relating and doing well in his life. I'm inviting him to the wedding...how's that for breaking down barriers?
 
posted by Pamalicious at 1:39 PM | Permalink |


2 Comments: