Friday, November 10, 2006
Brainwaves 11/10/06

Friday Fandango



Well Peeps another week. I hope that you enjoyed my trip down memory lane. It's been wordy but brought a smile to my face remember all those times. I could go on and on - but I'll spare you, lol.

Nothing on tap for this weekend - getting the garage door opener replaced, cleaning and organzing the office, working major numbers as we are two months away from the nuptials.

I am feeling these themes - so next week I will be celebrating my celebrity, lol lol - Yea I'm going to trip my own self out - but hey if you don't think you're one - nobody else will, lol

I thought I'd leave you with some Crisco Can Level HAM! Have a good weekend!!!!







 
posted by Pamalicious at 9:54 AM | Permalink |


3 Comments:


  • At 1:31 PM, November 10, 2006, Blogger ChezNiki

    Dang...that guy with the watermelon and fried chicken TAKES THE CAKE!

    My internet has been down for several months now (Ive been logging on at the library) so Im sorry that I havent been over to your blog lately...

    But HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY GURL!!!
    and
    CONGRATULATIONS on your upcoming wedding. I will be forty in about six months so I will have to read up on you to see what that's like!

    Yay!

     
  • At 9:22 PM, November 10, 2006, Blogger sj-the-infamous

    That last pic is hysterical...

    SADLY though, it's shit like that that probably killed Gerald.... ~heavy sigh~

    Enjoy your weekend Ms Lady :)

     
  • At 7:39 PM, November 13, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous

    Please tell me that is not Ms Jay from ANTM!!!!