Friday, November 03, 2006
Brainwaves 11/3/06

Friday Fandango!





I'm Sooo Glad..That I Went To Washington High! - It is Friday ya'll! I had a note on DQ this morning claiming we got paid today, but when I looked into my account all I saw was laugher and jeers - so I'll move on from that, lol.

Today is the beginning of HOMECOMING WEEKEND BABY!! Yea Yea College was okay, but for alot of us, particularily if you grew up in Atlanta HIGHSCHOOL was where it was at! I ain't even gonna lie, there are two periods of my life where things have just been crunktastical (1) Right now this year of being 40 and (2) My High School Years. I wish I could have just damn stayed there.

Today is the Pep Rally, tomorrow is the carnival/tailgating and parade over to the game at Herdon Stadium where we will be playing Columbia High - excuse me - where we will be beating Columbia High (snicker snicker) and then the customary walk over to Washington park to hang out and then a series of after parties. The Alumni Association is on and kicking and so many classes are coming on home for this weekend - from football players to former queens. I AM SO HYPED!!

So ya'll have a good weekend. My calendar is FULL because in between reliving my High School years I have a paper to write, a new class to start, a family to interact with, and some shit that this gig is tripping over.

This whole thing gave me an idea for next week which will be called: I DON'T WANT TO GROW UP!

Before I leave - I pulled some stuff out the vault for yah! ENJOY!



YOURS TRULY AGE 16 - JUNIOR



MY JUNIOR PROM



HIS JUNIOR PROM



DEBUTANTE BALL - SENIOR


 
posted by Pamalicious at 8:50 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: