Monday, November 20, 2006
Brainwaves 11/20/06

Monday Musings



Ok, I'm wore out and it's not even noon yet! Can't believe I'm just getting around to Monday Musings! What's up people! Hope that your weekend went well and that you were somewhere warm. I'm over here sniffing from running around in clothes that were inappropriate for the weather and look what happened. I'm just beggin to really get sick. I can admit, I was quite 'crabby' this weekend. I don't know - I think I was having a bout of PMS. I have to acknowledge that it has entered my life at 40. Can you believe it. I worked hard to push through it but I actually didn't get back on track till about 5pm on SUNDAY. Poor Caun! Luckily he was in a Football semi-coma, I am grateful that he took it with a grain of salt.

Groceries for three people - including Thanksgiving shopping! The stores were actually calm and civilized. Now this week starts the madness. I will go on Wednesday just cause I like the drama, lol. This is our first Thanksgiving together and I wanted to do it up. When we moved, I got rid of my holiday plates, so that meant I had to go out and get some more. I like these better. I bought a couple of things for my table centerpiece and I've 'gained' like 20 pounds watching the Food Network this weekend. I tell you! I didn't see ONE SHOW that focused on anything quote/unquote healthy, lol lol I copped one receipe from there to add to my table.


Ok - they trying to be funny. Look what I found....personal watermelons, lol lol Only $1.99 - I have never seen these before. I just fell out laughing in the store.
As well as the pyramid to a happy impending marriage - get the man what he wants! Fruit Cocktail for EVERYONE!!

My future Mother-in-Law blessed us with some really nice gifts - boy do I love coming home to packages! She made us some Quillows. Which are quilts that fold up into pillows. Quite nice. She also made mini-me a satin pillowcase with Hello Kitty and her name on it.

Well folks we are less than TEN WEEKS! until the nuptials Lawd Have Mercy. Right now I am totally focused on B-U-D-G-E-T. I am mapping it all out meticously so that I can maintain the household and pull together the rest of what we need. We both are going to be so happy after the wedding because we have seriously deprived ourselves of any shopping (though I have been sneaking in something here and there, lol) Otherwise - I am whittling down my to do list and getting ready for this trip in December. I was stressed but now I'm calm. The only thing I'm currently stressed about is finding me a hairdresser! It's time!

I also need to see how to incorporate my need for pop culture into my blog. I have to have an outlet for that and I'm on step 7 of a 12 step program to leave 'highschool' alone - so I need to become all inclusive in my own space, but I dont' want to lose my blogger integrity by never...blogging,lol So I got something in the works - stay tuned.

So a short week this week but plenty of blogging as I take you into my Thanksgiving -so get ready for pictures, lol lol that should be fun. Ya'll know I loves taking pictures, lol
 
posted by Pamalicious at 11:16 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: