Wednesday, January 03, 2007
Mindspace 1/3/07

All Kinds of…..Stuff




Click here to make your own myspace banners from MyspaceBanners.com!



Mood: Quiet
Song: 17 Days – Prince


We will return to regular format beginning Monday, January 8th. Just free styling this week.

Ok so I’m riding beside this Porsche this morning and ole boy is acting as if…I’m impressed! I wanted to turn to the right and introduce him to the white woman in the next car so that he could feel special…NEXT!





Listening to the radio reminded me. I’ve seen Dreamgirls Twice so far, lol (I say so far cause Mini-me has seen it once and wants to see it again). I won’t go into a lengthy ‘review’ because I didn’t go to be a critic. It’s a Musical for Gods Sake. However, a few observations in my own quirky way, lol

  • The costuming in this movie was to DIE FOR! When Beyonce had on that pants suit the hairs raised on the back of my neck. She was wearing the HELL out that hat!!

  • Eddie Murphy was my favorite character! I was loving his ‘soul’ Lawd have mercy!

  • My sugars rose from the sappiness of Ci Ci singing but it was cool

  • I was embarrassed as a FAN with the Campbell Boys – leave Mike out of all future movies if you can’t do better than this, lol CAUN had to hold my hand



  • And Finally


  • Jennifer Hudson did a damn good job! She was believable and she was impassioned. Her version of “I’m Telling You” sent chills of course, however, as a 40 year old woman – it was sung from the vantage point of a 20 something young woman. I kept wanting her to say “and I’mma cut you” at the end, lol.

    Until you have cleared out the shoes and cobwebs from under your bed, crawled under it and lay there in a semi-catatonic state over a nigga – you ain’t reached Jennifer Holliday level! LOL. Jennifer did it justice – I can’t WAIT till her album comes out. She’s bout ready to TAKE OVA!



Oh One Mo Thing – the BEST review of the entire movie was done by MARZ. (scroll down to the Christmas entry).




Ok this is crazy, but I made a list of things I want to do technologically, lol.

  • Get me a scanner, copier, printer

  • Move into the video generation – You Tube here I come!

  • Explore….Podcasts!

  • Take a HTML class

  • Explore advertising



These are just a few of the things, I’d like to look into for 2007.

Well I’ve rambled on enough. I’ve been on the phone and lost my train of thought anyway, lol

Before I go, I just wanted to say THANKS to any new readers who have stumbled across my page and THANK YOU to all of my readers who continue to go on this journey with me. I came into this whole blog thing not really expecting anything but to talk to myself – personal blogs don’t get no real love. However, I’ve been exposed to some wonderful people. Everyday I marvel at the level of thought process of my fellow bloggers and the plain beauty of the journey of black people. Just wonderful – so again THANKS so much.
 
posted by Pamalicious at 8:14 AM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At 4:32 PM, January 04, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous

    ROFLMAO @ Jennifer singing "I'ma cut you" Really though, I cried every single time she opened her mouth to sing. I had forgotten she had it like that. Wow!!! I thought it was an excellent movie from beginning to end