Friday, December 29, 2006
Mindspace 12/29/06

I'd Like to Thank My Momma!




Lights, Camera, Action! Welcome to the year end Pammie style! For those in the cheap seats (no DSL or Cable Internet) this will be picture heavy! So get your finery's out the cleaners, Go pick up your champagne and finger foods cause we didn't have the budget for either and see what tops the list in Pammie's World! The views expressed in this blog entry are mine. These are things that I found to be relevant in my world for 2006. (View 2005 Awards)


Unfortunately just about everyone had something else to do and couldn't come pick up their award - I should have said I would be telecast on BET or something.


Song of the Year
Riding Dirty
Chamillionaire

Videos of the Year
Lean wit it Rock wit it
It’s Going Down
I think they like me (remix)
Ring the Alarm

Ring Tone of the Year
Fresh Azimiz

Movie of the Year
Xmen III

Best Reality Show
The Maury Povich Show


Best Sitcom
Noahs Arc



Most Memorable TV Character
NY/Miss Jay






Drama of the Year
Nip/Tuck



Comedian of the Year
Katt Williams



Best Live Concert
Tamar featuring Prince at the Tabernacle

Oh Lawd The Cousins Are Coming To Dinner Award
Flava Flav and Deelicious

Dammit You Don Broke My Speakers
Cassie

Hope you invested well cause your gig bout to be up award
Flava Flav


If I were only 16 Again
Chris Brown


Wish You Would Go The Hell Away Award
Kevin and Brittney and Shar



Make a Keebler Sweat Award
Barack Obama


Season Pass to Hell Awards
NY Police Department

You Tube Clip of the Year
Dick In A Box



H.A.M of the YearGolden Brooks


Entertainer of the Year – Male
Tyler Perry


Entertainer of the Year – Female
Mary J Blige


And Finally!......

Blogger of the Year – Male
Voices In My Head

Blogger of the Year – Female
N Search of Ecstasy
 
posted by Pamalicious at 10:57 AM | Permalink |


1 Comments: