Tuesday, February 13, 2007
Valentine Mindspace 2/13/07

Ask Some of Pam's Male Companions



Have you grown tired of the advice your male friends give you? Would you like a wider audience? Well here is your time, because I'm sharing some of the Brothers I know...WITH YOU!

If you have a LOVE and LIFE QUESTION that you would like some conversation on - either post it in the comments or hit me up and I will post the questions and answers on Friday, February 16th.

Three of the Men I know will be giving up what they know: CAUN, MOBETTA and as yet an unidentified friend (got a few IM's out, lol).

So what you wanna ask? They got a wealth of "You Can't Handle the Truth" knowledge they are ready to depart!
 
posted by Pamalicious at 10:41 AM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At 4:35 PM, February 13, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous

    Please confirm for me that when a man says initially that he just wants to be friends...what he is really saying is I wanna keep you in my view just in case. If it doesn't work out I can say hey i just wanted to be friends, but if it does work out its all good.