Monday, February 12, 2007
Grammy Mindspace 2/12/07

Grammy Mindspace






  • Did you not get CHILLS when Bro came out and draped the cape over the mike in tribute of James?! I am welling up just remembering it.


  • Did you not get up and pimp slap someone when Ike Turner won a Grammy. His first since 1972?!


  • Why does T.I. constantly looks like he's about to explode? Why is this man so angry all the damn time?!


  • Prince! Prince! How was he the only totally Flawless Human in the room? And the Superbowl Thank You commercial...PRICELESS!


  • I am so feeling the 'new' Mary J and it's a shame all the shade beign thrown her way because she's...happy. Mary you and I are ---->HERE<------- keep on verbalizing your thankfulness - however, investigate tat removal, I heard it's come a long way. Next up for you - relaxation and a little Kendu all your own.


  • Christina Agularia got her 'card' - she sang that song, bad note at the end and all.


  • Jennifer is a lovely girl, but she needs to practice more with her flow


  • After watching the police - did you not go find your 80's tapes and blast them all the way to work (or was that just me)


  • That Chris Brown sho nuff makes me wanna be 16 again. My mom would have to send me to therapy I would be so ova his cutie ass (though I was expecting Omarion at any moment to burst on the stage for a dance off, lol)


  • What became evident is that unlike Usher and Omarion - the old school seems to be embracing him and probably will begin grooming him to be a superstar. Good work Mrs. Brown


  • I had to take Corraine Bailey Rae off my IPOD because it's hazardous to be driving and listening to her music. It's like Lavendar, lol


  • I know that India Arie was like "that was my spot couple of years ago" oh and she needs to speak to my co-worker on how to rock that particular style


  • Big Boi was quite sharp! I am soo liking Black men in suits


  • Akon - I am just not feeling him.


  • What's going on this year, are we in an alternate Universe? Stellar Superbowl Halftime AND a really good Grammy's - - well it should be a harsh landing right about the time The Soul Train Awards gets going.




Best Grammy Pictures

Most Scathing Review

Funniest Commentary
 
posted by Pamalicious at 12:16 PM | Permalink |


1 Comments: