Monday, February 12, 2007
Valentine Mindspace 2/12/07

Welcome to Valentines Week!




Welcome to Valentines Week! Most definitely one of the most stressful periods in the whole calendar year, for a lot of people.

If you had a fight with your man/woman this past weekend, please know that it was planned and they will be back Thursday morning, lol

If you don’t’ have a significant other or any prospects or any ‘cutty buddies’ this is about to be a bad week for you – if you let it be.

I know it is easy to sit and say “Hey Valentines isn’t a big deal” but let’s face it – IT IS! From the 3rd grade when you gave out Valentines to this upcoming Wednesday, it is important. It was made that way.

So I was thinking about this and my journey to love and happiness and some of the things that I have discovered. As well as cool sayings, sites, revelations etc. from others and wanted to share.

At first I was gonna do all week, but now I’ll just do up until Valentines Day. My plate is kinda full right now.

First up – let’s go online. Seeing as I am a platinum member of the online dating club and almost the President and Cofounder, lol I thought I’d share with you my thoughts on various sites and some tricks of the trade when it comes to picking out folks. I don’t have a lot of advice for my male readers, maybe some cautionary tales, lol.

So I’ll be breaking format and the blog will be busy over the next three days as I post as things come to my mind. So stay tuned. As well as, don’t forget that the Valentine Erotic Love Series has begun over on Drippin Chocolate – you don’t wanna miss that (especially if you are looking for a different side to Pamalicious)
 
posted by Pamalicious at 12:12 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: