Tuesday, April 24, 2007
Mindspace 4/24/07

Happiness Is....




Happiness Is....



  • Being waken up every morning at 40 years old the same way I used to wake Mini-me up, smothered in kisses

  • Having the greatest 850 songs of my life at my disposal as some kinda Musical Tantric Sex via the Ipod

  • Knowing that currently if i check email/internet/phone log of mini-me - there's nothing that says 'future guest on Maury'

  • Laughing long and loud and really meaning it

  • Replacing bad stress with good stress

  • The secrets that couples share

  • Looking at my tan in the mirror every morning and remembering what fun I had

  • "Baby those shoes look really good on your foot - why don't you get them?"

  • Running around the house in masks and capes...just because

  • Living my own life

  • Hanging up the phone on nonsense and it stay on the phone

  • Sun roof, fly shades, nice weave and swagger

  • Passing the glow along

  • Ice cream cones on a Sunday Afternoon

  • Mini-me racing to show Caun her new earrings

  • 7:30-8:00 am M-F

  • "Thank You Mommy"

  • Being able to even recognize Happiness

  • Scoring an $100 item retail for $20 on Ebay

  • Upgrading your entire life and thought process

 
posted by Pamalicious at 9:05 AM | Permalink |


7 Comments:


  • At 11:31 AM, April 24, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous

    You Know,

    Some people only dream of some of that happinness you got going on there! Many blessings to you and your fam.

    -SimplyB*

    *A newely hooked reader!!

     
  • At 12:06 PM, April 24, 2007, Blogger deepnthought

    I like it. Happiness is good.

     
  • At 12:38 PM, April 24, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous

    <---Aspiring to be as happy as you when I grow up

     
  • At 3:38 PM, April 24, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous

    awwwwww how nice....I feel the happiness bubblin' from the pages. :)

     
  • At 4:46 PM, April 24, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous

    Love this post...but what's up with running around the house in masks and capes..LOL Ok my mind may be in the gutter.

     
  • At 8:30 PM, April 24, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous

    Nice post.

    And, damn, I had the same thought as Southern Gal - no you didn't say "masks and capes ... just because"? What y'all got goin'? ROFLMAO.

     
  • At 8:40 PM, April 24, 2007, Blogger Pamalicious

    Because I keeps my blog as real as possible - I went into the private stock for yah! (besides I been feeling real frisky lately, lol)

    I hae always been in a good mood, but right about now I'm just Happy - touch the screen and let it rub off on you, lol