Friday, April 27, 2007
Mindspace 4/27/07

Friday Fandango



This week flew by. I really can't remember alot that happened on Monday. Whew! The day has gotten off to a stellar start however because my generations Temptations are on their way to the Atlanta GA!




New Edition
June 17, 2007
7:00pm
Chastain Park


It is so on and poppin! I need a new outfit.

Gasoline is currently $2.98 and I drive a TANK - so I'll be parking it this weekend and keeping my ass at home. We have netflix movies, cable and food - I'm straight.


Mini-me News!

She has been asked by her former elementary school to come back and give the commencement speech for the 5th grade! That certainly is an honor. Report cards came out yesterday 3 A's and 4 B's - so she's doing okay.

I'm going to end this entry with spoken word that is shooting across the net - I saw it last night and was like I gotta get in on this.

So SNAP SNAP and Ya'll have a good one!



 
posted by Pamalicious at 9:45 AM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


  • At 10:03 AM, April 27, 2007, Blogger Ms.Honey

    Have a great weekend...yaahhh for mini me she's doing big things, making big moves...NEW EDITION...man I wish I had known that sooner

     
  • At 11:33 AM, April 27, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous

    Have a good weekend.

    MAN, I cannot wait until the days I can just chill with Netflix ... my little ones run me RAGGED on the weekends!!!!

    Wasn't Bobby Brown part of New Edition? LOL.