Monday, October 16, 2006
Brainwaves 10/16/06

Monday Musings



Hmmm – well these aren’t Monday MORNING musings, lol I am home today and that’s all I’ll say about that, lol

This weekend was nice and calm. We ended up not going to the Hockey Game, Mini-me has been slightly sick all weekend – she rarely gets sick, but when she does it kinda knocks her out.

Saturday, I totally enjoyed myself out and about with the Bridesmaids. I made up official invitations and the program and I’m not gonna lie, I have carried them around with me all weekend – even have them by the bed. I’m sooo excited!!!

Life at the Magnegro home is just going well. We move around in here on a daily basis together but giving each other some kinda room. Funny my household was flowing before – but this is different, yet the same.

Why does Charles in Charge have a E! Hollywood Story? LOL LOL Daytime TV – a complete trip, but not as much of a ride as that Hot Mess Flava Flav last evening. I got all kinds of links for ya’ll. Well Deelicious won (is that something to be proud of?) but NY really won seeing as she is the new Flavarette. Was Flav Crying?! I don’t think there will be another Flav, but now I gotta get new disguises and watch this Flavarette when it comes on. Deelicious has a Myspace and a Website (check out her pictures in the VIP preview section) NY has a myspace page as well. By looking at the friends you can get to other Flav girls sites. I’m not really interested in this next wave of celebreality – Ahhh that’s freeing up my schedule to read.

I finally finished my first Urban Novel and it wasn’t so bad. Got kinda tired of the way the hustler negroes were portrayed, but what do I know, maybe they do run lines and game like that. I will continue reading them.

I was on Blackvoices and saw this – Young Black and Fabulous, Crunk and Disorderly, Concrete Loop , Cake and Ice Cream got them saying stuff like this WTF?

"Why wait on a blog to tell you what your favorite celebs are doing? Check out BV's Entertainment Newswire and get the latest gossip and news on black Hollywood." Score one for the BLOGS BABY!!!!

Rosie O'Donnell might get a spin off of her Nip/Tuck Character - this might actually be interesting.

Well let me get on up out of here. My boiled eggs for salad are ready.......
 
posted by Pamalicious at 1:24 PM | Permalink |


6 Comments:


  • At 2:40 PM, October 16, 2006, Blogger Aziza

    You mean to tell me that you check out Crunk and Disorderly's blog too? Every now and then I play Aunt Lula over there. *hee hee*

     
  • At 3:08 PM, October 16, 2006, Blogger Pamalicious

    I live at those sites, lol lol I am just too nosey to not want to know what's going on with the celebrities.

    They are definately on my kinja list, lol

     
  • At 3:25 PM, October 16, 2006, Blogger Freaky Deaky

    I'm new to your blog and just wanted to say hi!

    I've only seen one and half episodes of Nip/Tuck this season. I keep meaning to watch it but never get around to actually doing it. The first showing is on at a bad time for me and I never bother catching the encores for some reason.

     
  • At 3:32 PM, October 16, 2006, Blogger Pamalicious

    Hey Freaky! Welcome!

    I tape the 11 o'clock one well DVR it - because at 40 it seems as if I can't stay up past 10:30 and I like to be wide awake to watch the show.

     
  • At 10:45 AM, October 17, 2006, Blogger Ladynay

    Pam, did you used to have a picture of a black baby as your profile pic?

    Lemme find out Crunk and Disorderly is spreading like wildfire. I only been to the site a few times but a lot of folks link to it and blog about it.

     
  • At 11:26 AM, October 17, 2006, Blogger Pamalicious

    Lady Nay - yes you may be referring to my first blog The Emancipation (http://plicious.blogspot.com) where I began the Journey. Keeping in line with my Alter Mariah Ego - now we are on the Adventure :)