Wednesday, October 25, 2006
Brainwaves 10/25/06

Wayback Wednesdays



My favorite day of the week! I've been focusing on taking us back musically lately, but wayback is about alot more. It's about a time period where we didn't have bills, we didn't have stress and we could go outside and play! Going back here calms me and I hope the memories you have of this time period are just as wonderful as mine.

So without further adieu and not alot of words - go get you some Captain Crunch or Sugar Smacks, get the pliers and flip the channel and let's go back wayyy back....

If Only I had Super Powers!

ELECKA WOMAN AND DYNA GIRL!!


SHAZAAM AND ALMIGHTY ISIS!


WONDER WOMAN



And last but not least - in a day when you piled into the car and went to the Starlight Drive In on Moreland Avenue, cause nobody thought anything about 'scarring the kids'

WHO IN THE HELL DIDN'T WANT TO BE:
FOXXY BROWN




 
posted by Pamalicious at 8:30 AM | Permalink |


3 Comments: