Monday, October 23, 2006
Brainwaves 10/23/06

Monday Musings



Brrrrr - the hawk froze my fingers and it's taken me this long to defrost, lol - How ya'll doing? Hope your weekend went well. Last week, I wrote some long ass entries, so this week - I'll try to be short and sweet, lol UPDATE: Stupid Blogger totally ruined my intended morning post!

Wedding Update - things are coming along nicely! I recovered from the couple of mini-strokes I was having and am back on track. We decided on a hotel which was a major worry of mines. Now I'm just focusing on getting the invitations out the door. Folks are excited, I'm delirious and it's all good.


Tailgating food fit for royalty courtesy of Rachael Ray. Chili Cheese Dog Nachos - reminds me of all that is holy and good about food. Same day, picked up the tread mill - so this was the last supper. UPDATE: I can feel the chlosterol breaking off in my veins! This exercise shit sucks!


Supplies to wash and condition hair - $15.00; 2 pks 100% Human Titled 'Oprah' - $26; feeling sexy and carefree with your do it yourself weave - PRICELESS!

Not really understanding why folks are not feeling Jay-Z, negroes always want folks to stay alongside their broke asses - how assisine does it sound him still rapping about hustling on the streets and he wearing a $500K watch and owning companies and what not - it's called GROWTH - do yo thang Jay-Z Finally I'm feeling it.

Lord help me - I am getting totally wrapped up in the experience that is....DIDDY! Regardless of how the music sounds, you can't help but want to be in the moment with that man. After watching him on 106&Park and then MTV2 all day - CAUN you'll be happy to know, I'm a convert.

Public Letter to Jermaine Dupree: "Um, I am really feeling you and Janet's love, but maybe Virgin isn't the problem here. I know Terry and Jimmy are as comfortable as your best pair of cotton holey drawers, but it might be time to retire them. How can a person who's been on Oprah and every magazine including Car and Detail have an album that flops? Well at least she got her dancing! Personally, since Access Hollywood will be visiting him in the studio next week (and he got on his good makeup and hair) it's just paving the way for the real entertainer to come on back out GO MIKE GO MIKE GO MIKE!"

Well Hawks game tonite and four more days until Mini-me is 13, should be a nice week. See ya'll tomorrow! UPDATE: Hawks lost but we had a good time!
 
posted by Pamalicious at 2:12 PM | Permalink |


2 Comments: