Friday, December 15, 2006
Mindspace 12/15/06

Friday Fandango



DRIPPING CHOCOLATE-GO HAVE A LICK


12/15/06
Safe for work - but just barely

What a good week people! I'm in good spirits and gearing up for a busy weekend. Today is our office holiday party. We have it over the whole building during the day and the way it works is that something is going on on most floors (we only have six). I will end up on the 5th in the Karoake room - that should be interesting since there is no LIQUOR floor, lol lol

Then this evening, we'll get all gussied up and go to CAUN's Holiday Party at the Aquarium. I haven't been (of course Mini-me has) and so I'm looking forward to that.

Saturday, all of us will be going to a Seafood Holiday Party. That should be real fun. I love my friends house! They have a theatre room. I take the best naps up in that joint, lol lol lol I'll be making fish sausage and my salmon croquettes. During the day there are some errands to be run since we'll be on the road this coming Thursday.

Then Monday is my Office Bridal Shower!!! I'm soooo excited.

So ya'll have a good weekend. Be about love and happiness. Oh, did I tell ya'll our signature at the wedding is " Live Well, Laugh Often, Love Always" - so powerful.

Before I go - I wanted to display some potential dates for my sistas.









Now I KNOW you will be running over to DRIPPING CHOCOLATE!
LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL


Special Shoutout to Hotmess and Hot Ghetto Mess
 
posted by Pamalicious at 8:30 AM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At 5:59 PM, December 17, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous

    I popped through and happened to check out you wedding site. Congrats on the upcoming wedding. I love you and your hubby's story, it is too cute. I wish you both the best and will be checking back for wedding pictures. Take care.