Saturday, December 09, 2006
Mindspace 12/9/06

Saturday Meme



Me: You could have a woman who ran the streets
Him: Well I got one who runs the e-streets; just don't be out there e-hoeing

And this is how we started our saturday, lol lol So since I was on anyhoo and caught this HOT MEME over at The Phat Lady Sings, let me knock it out while we find something to watch on TV cause it's too cold to really do anything.

I WAS BORN!:

In Cincinatti Ohio at some hospital on June 4, 1966. Boy was I cute!

MARITAL STATUS, ETC:

I am 43 days from becoming Mrs. Caun Magnegro but alas ya'll know that to ad naseum
1 pregnancy - 1 birth - 1 child and two step daughters to be

HOW I GOT INTO BLOGGER

I was surfacing for something and ran across ROD 2.0 which led me to other blogs. I thought blogging was for politics and sadly for keeblers and all of a sudden a whole new world was open up to me.

WEBPAGES/SCREEN NAMES:

Two Blogs, 1 Myspace, 4 email addresses, 1 yahoo messenger, 3 screen names (one for business, one for marriage, and Pamalicious)

BLOGGERS WHOM IVE MET IN PERSON WHO CAN VOUCH FOR MY EXISTENCE:

Inside the Gates of J, Simply Simplified, Sista Morena


BLOGGERS IVE NEVER MET IN PERSON WHO I IM OR CALL:

See Above

FREE NARRATIVE SECTION:

Blogging is interesting and reading them is even more interesting. Just this week I discovered six more active blogspots that I now read. When will it end? LOL I can't spend all day reading blogs, lol I am so enjoy reading the experiences of fellow African Americans of all ages and viewpoints. There is so much commraderie among us it's ridiculous and the similarities are astounding. I like the fact that it seems as if we never overlap subjects unless we want to - everyone has their own thing going. I think it would be kinda cool if we all spread the word and for one day became united and wrote about the EXACT SAME SUBJECT, lol How cool would that be and link several of us together.

FINAL MESSAGE:

Mamasaymamasahmamacuesah!
 
posted by Pamalicious at 10:10 AM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


  • At 10:04 PM, December 09, 2006, Blogger -_-

    Thanks for visiting! Much appreciated.

    No, that's not the song... it's a 'newer' tune! :o)

    I like the last line... (inserts Michael Jackson's "hooooooHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Heeeee heee heeeeeeeeeeeee!"

    LOL

     
  • At 11:19 AM, December 10, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous

    Hey!
    That MEME got started after a Blogger who apparently had multiple webpages (each with different-looking pics) used one of her blogs to fake her own death!

    So RobMack and OrganizedNoise each decided to do a "This is really me" post...I turned it into a MEME for my page, but that whole situation was(as we say in Boston)a 'HAWT' MESS, Gurl.

    Being old enough to remember rotary dial without caller ID, this Blogger/MySpace/Text/IM gets away from me sometimes...you forget that anyone can be anything on the internet!

    Peace and Blessing