Sunday, December 10, 2006
Mindspace 12/10/06

Can't Sleep No Mo



Why do I keep ending up here, lol Oh well - Grabbed this from LADYNAY and she's right it's long as hell - but they are fun in some kinda - exhibitionist kinda way.

Besides I'm writing a paper for my final later on today - so might as well get my braincells active.

1. How old do you wish you were?
16 because I would definately be more assertive about what I wanted to do with my life. Even though this decision would effectively uncreate mini-me and Caun for that matter - I really want to see the alternate of what I have experienced up to this date.

2. Where were you when 9/11 happened?
At work. I remember I was IM'ing someone and my friend Mr. Delight put by his name 'some idiot crashed into the wtc' boy did that turn out to be something else.

3. What do you do when vending machines steal your money?
Go get the cafeteria people.

4. Do you consider yourself kind?
Depends on who you ask. Folks are split 50/50 on this one, lol

5. If you had to get a tattoo, where and what would it be?
I have been thinking about getting 'stormeka' somewhere. It would like on my back,lol

6. If you could be fluent in any other language what would it be?
I would like to be able to speak some african language that involved that clicking sound.

7. Do you know your neighbors?
Nope I need to go introduce myself. I am on the corner and there is only one.

8. What do you consider a vacation?
At least 200 miles from my house, when my metro pcs goes out, when I have to get something out a suitcase.

9. Do you follow your horoscope?
Recently I started kinda looking at it - to see what it would say about next year.

10. Would you move for the person you loved?
Well me stepping off from the foundation of family has allowed me to say Yes I'd move. CAUN and I might pack up and move to Vegas where his brother is - who knows, lol

11. Are you touchy feely?
I have learned to be touchy feely.

12. Do you believe that opposites attract?
I think that we are in the last days and folks are joining onto their own kind.

13. Dream job?
Either Editor in chief of my Men's magazine, CEO of my hooker cruise ship, or school director of an all black male school with all black men teachers.

14. Favorite channels?
275 BETJ, VH-1


15. Favorite place to go on a weekend?
Out to eat and shopping

16. Showers or Bath?
Showers. I have yet to take a bath in this tub and at the old house I think in 6 years I sat down maybe twice. If I were to get one of those spa tubs, I would be enarmoured with it for maybe a month and then I would want to go try out my stand up shower only, lol One of my fantasies is to get a villa somewhere where you bathe in the shower outdoors. How hot is that?!

17. Do you paint your nails?
Had fake nails for some reason (mine grow quite well) popped those painfully off so now my nails are in recovery period - so I'm painting them. Hope they look halfway decent by the wedding or I'm doing press ons.

18. Do you trust people easily?
Yea but I'm getting better at that.

19. What are your phobias?
Hmmm - I guess I would say not phobia but I'm scared of snakes (yet am fascinated with them on tv), snails stuff like that.

20. Do you want kids?
NOPE - though I feel kinda empty somewhere that I never had a son and I can't give CAUN one but then again we both are like NO MO. So if he's cool wit it, I'm cool wit it. Our kids can do things for themselves and that's the best feeling.

21. Do you keep a handwritten journal?
For the first time in my life my handwritten journal is quite spotty. I said that I would start back writing with the wedding forward. I do need to get back to it. A place to jot down private feelings, but to be honest. I don't really have any at this point - that scares me cause life couldn't possibly be going that well - that I now only have 'blog compositions'. YIKES!

22. Where would you rather be right now?
At the checkout counter in the Coach Store puchasing this FIERCE $325 pocketbook.

23. What makes you feel warm and safe?
Getting up under my Decafur (we call the fur blanket decafur cause it's in decatur) with my feet tucked under CAUN

24. Heavy or light sleep?
Once you have a child you never sleep deep again without assistance.

25. Are you paranoid?
Nah - I had started to get that way messin round with 'highschool' and that just goes to show how crazy paranoia is - that was the internet!

26. Are you impatient?
Oh yes!

27. Who can you relate to?
I relate to single parents, I relate to children of polygomy, I relate to frustrated writers.

28. How do you feel about interracial couples?
I don't 'feel' any particular way about them. I've decided that the road and journey I need to be working on is my own. Now if you all up in my face wanting to talk about it - then no I don't agree with it, but it doesn't make me uncomfortable because I feel like I have some introspective on it. I know my daughter knows that the two deal breakers in our relationship is bringing Biff home with a Ham sandwich. I don't think I have to worry. Will I have to worry about my step daughter, nah but that pork thing - I have no control over unless it's in my home.

29. Have you been burned by love?
Of course - I use dermablend to cover the scars, lol

30. Whats your life motto?
It is now a shared one with CAUN "don't let folks rent space in your head, allowing you no room to think"

31. What's your main ringtone on your mobile?
Going To The Chapel (I know, you can vomit now, lol)

32. What were you doing at midnight last night?
I was drunk and sleep in the big chair at Janet's House. This year I'll be watching the Peach Drop with CAUN

33. Who was your last text message from?
Janet

34. Who's bed did you sleep in last night?
Mine the same bed I've had for 13 years. It will be a great day when CAUN and I get a bed that we can have only our memories on. I can write a whole blog aobut your mattress and the stories it could tell, lol

35. What color shirt are you wearing?
CAUNS black t-shirt from his barber

36. Most recent movie you watched?
The Wedding Singer on DVD

37. Name five things you have on you at all times?
Cell Phone, My Wedding Notebook, my mouth moisturizer (diabetes folks), Palm, lip gloss

38. What color are your bed sheets?
Tan Pattern

39. How much cash do you have on you right now?
Pocket change - remember I'm broke.

40. What is your favorite part of a chicken?
Leg Thigh

41. What's your favorite town/city?
Without a doubt NYC (I'll let you know if this changes when I get back from Vegas)

42. I cant wait till...
I become Mrs. Caun Magnegro

43. Who got you to join MySpace?
Nobody I just hate that popular stuff is going on the net and I'm not a part of it.

44.What did you have for dinner last night?
Fish Portions from the oven, cheesy mashed potatoes, corn

45. How tall are you barefoot?
five two and a half

46. Have you ever smoked crack?
Nah I'll pass.

47. Do you own a gun?
Nah, but I know how to shoot one. I need a refresher course.

48. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
Cranberry juice

49. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?
My personality, but if I were single, I would work on something physical since you have to know me to see my personality, lol

50. Do you have A.D.D.?
No

51. What time did you wake up today?
8:10am

52. Current worry?
Money Money Money Money

53. Current hate?
weight woes

54. Favorite place to be?
IN CAUNS arms

55. Where would you like to travel?
I still would like to go see the Nile.

56. Where do you think you'll be in 10 yrs?
In a career I want to be in, in the house I want to be in, watching Mini-me blossom into a powerhouse, watching and assisting CAUN realize his dream and looking fabulous!

57. Last thing you ate?
Dinner

58. What songs do you sing in the shower?
Currently either Let It Snow or And I Am Telling You

59. Last person that made you laugh?
Mini-Me we were watching Legally blonde on TBS and this commercial came on and these white folks were basically 'walking it out' and she almost had a conniption, lol

60. Worst injury you've ever had?
That whole bike thing.

61. Does someone have a crush on you?
Actually yes I'm convinced they do. I think they are working through it however, cause now they come back around a bit.

62. What is your favorite candy?
Sugar babies but of course I haven't had those in eons dammit!
 
posted by Pamalicious at 8:46 AM | Permalink |


3 Comments:


  • At 7:24 PM, December 10, 2006, Blogger TTD

    i like sugar babies too.. the sugar daddies are too damn hard & chewy to eat!

    what da hell kinda question is # 46??? lmao!

     
  • At 7:27 PM, December 10, 2006, Blogger Ladynay

    So much for not blogging on the weekends huh? LOL

    Sugar babies and their daddies hurt my teeth. I stay far far far away from that crew there! :-)

    Cool that you did thie meme. Even cooler that you have that Chocolate blog, now that's nice right there!

     
  • At 1:44 PM, December 11, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous

    2. Where were you when 9/11 happened?
    i was at work, laughing and joking it up..when a coworker let us know...(we thought she was just mouthing off as usual) but we looked at the newspaper...everybody ran up stairs to listen to the radio and tv...very surreal