Thursday, January 04, 2007
DVR/TIVO Alert & Come on Tyrese!

Afro Samurai tonite on SPIKE TV



Did I miss the blogs about this one!

If you can't stay up to watch Afro Samurai's premiere on Spike TV tonight, the whole episode is still available online. The adult animated series features the voice of Samuel L. Jackson as a black samurai who tries to avenge his father's murder. I saw a preview at Comic-Con earlier this year and it looked almost as cool as it sounded -- the score is produced by RZA from the Wu-Tang Clan, who also worked on Ghost Dog: The Way of the Samurai and Kill Bill: Vol. 1.

Afro Samurai is based on the Japanese manga series by Takashi Okazaki. It airs on Spike at 11 p.m. ET.



I've had to pack an overnight bag and move into the Comfort Inn until I find out what is going on with my baby daddy - TYRESE! I'm sure ya'll heard that supposedly he hit is pregnant girlfriend. I certainly hope this isn't true because I really don't have the bandwidth right now to file the divorce papers etc. etc. I'mma need him to com eon forth and let me know what's up. He got all the ways to reach me, lol
 
posted by Pamalicious at 5:32 PM | Permalink |


3 Comments: