Thursday, January 04, 2007
Mindspace 1/4/07

Whipping Myself into a FRENZY!




Click here to make your own myspace banners from MyspaceBanners.com!


VEGAS BABY! WHATTTT?! Ok, I went out last night and I think I slept two hours, not because I got home at a totall unGodly hour, but because I basically worked myself into a Frenzy about the wedding!

I went out to "Janet's" (for new readers - Janet is my BFF, her alter ego is Janet Jackson, lol) then we joined up with another friend of ours "Medicine Sista" and we went to this really quaint restaurant. At which time they began to look at me as if I grew two heads when I pulled out.....the book.

What is the book? Well it's the Wedding Planning Book. I have everything pertaining to the wedding in this book. I brought the main book for them because there is a travel version of said book, lol lol

This was really the first time I had to bring Janet (who is my maid of honor) up to speed as to what I had done concerning the wedding and it was kinda like passing the torch to a certain extent as I spoke about my vision of how we were gonna pull this off.

The both (over drinks) exclaimed that I was the most organized bride they had ever encountered and that the wedding was....done! Now we just needed to go get married. I had crossed every T and dotted every I.

95% of the wedding I have done myself. Destination Weddings are a bit different than in town weddings in that there is so much you DON'T have to do that the stuff you do have to do - you can actually do it on your own.

I showed my gift bags, my welcome kits, my crafts, my ideas on how to turn The Wynn Buffet into a...reception, lol lol A map of how we were going to launch a covert operation to find Michael Jackson while we were there, lol lol It was SUCH a good time!

There were hints of Bachelorette Debauchery - but I decided I really didn't want to know. I just know four things (1) I'm making Chicken Salad, (2) I'm not coming home, (3) It's a mobile party and (4) Bring my hooker heels. OH YEA!

I keep having these surreal daydreams about the moment they open the doors and I take my walk to join CAUN. There is something so utterly beautiful about the way you feel as you take that walk. In my daydream - I am looking at CAUN and my heart is about to burst from love. Just wonderful!

So there are odds and ends and I still, until it's over, will be fretting about money, but all in all - this meeting set it off!

We are determined to cram as much as humanly possible and we agreed Red Bull and No doze are going to be popped. They arrive Thursday nite at around 11 and we are determined to hit the strip by midnite, lol lol

I've also reconciled in my head that the wedding and the after dinner will probably be the only time I see everyone at one time. This is Vegas and I hear all kinds of plans being formatted. Hopefully I will get to party with everyone that is in the party mood - but I just might not get the chance.

So Today Mini-me comes home. Will be glad to see my baby! With her return our lives will get back to the routine I so crave. School tonite, my family at home safe and sound .... thank you Allah.

So before I go make me some eggs and cheese -


We would like to cordially invite you
to view the wedding of


CAUN and STORMEKA.


If you would like to join us on our special day
via webcast
Please send your email address to
pmprice@mail.com

Please identify yourself - so I can know who you are.

Thanks!
 
posted by Pamalicious at 8:28 AM | Permalink |


8 Comments:


  • At 9:56 AM, January 04, 2007, Blogger Beana

    I've seen it in action and YES you are the most organized chick I have EVER met! So i believe u got "the book". LOL do yo thang girl. I love it! Make sure that Redbull is suga free and its all good. I'll be watching the wedding at work and dare any of dem customers interrupt me too!

     
  • At 10:02 AM, January 04, 2007, Blogger Pamalicious

    You know what? You did see operation Florida, lol lol lol SHHHH, lol lol

    I don't drink Red Bull that stuff is nasty - CAUN drinks it by the gallon.

    I think that a drug/alcohol mix will benefit me - keep me up and drive my sugars low, lol lol

     
  • At 12:03 PM, January 04, 2007, Blogger Ladynay

    Why am I so excited? LOL

     
  • At 12:04 PM, January 04, 2007, Blogger Ladynay

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 12:48 PM, January 04, 2007, Blogger Lady J

    Happy New Year!!! You got me excited about your wedding. Can't wait until I take that step. Looking at your situation still give me hope that marriage is still a good thing among the African American community. So stay focused and get ready for the big day.

     
  • At 3:26 PM, January 04, 2007, Blogger TTD

    HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

    the wynn hotel is BEAUTIFUL!!! im sure you two will have a wonderful ceremony and time out there!

     
  • At 4:24 PM, January 04, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous

    Why are you making me cry...literally. You sound so happy its just insanely inspiring.

    You're planning to webcast your wedding?! Girl you are so over the top I love it...LOL

     
  • At 6:14 PM, January 04, 2007, Blogger Pamalicious

    Hey everybody! Thanks so much for the positive energy. CAUN and I both are so appreciative of all the love and blessings that the blog world has shown us.

    I'm just a sista who started a journey and met a partner to continue the journey. There's plenty of room on this journey and those that are at the point where they want to come on and take a walk - come on. Who knows who you might see - wink.....