Wednesday, January 24, 2007
Mindspace 1/24/07

Re-entry can be painful




Sad Face - ok as I sit here at my desk at work, I feel this great amount of.......let down. Maybe I should have taken the week off. I mean it's not like I came into a load of work, but I guess I feel like the 'project is over'. I'm back home, I'm married, I'm overdrawn at the bank and life goes on, lol lol

Ya'll we had SUCH a good time! I have not unpacked because if I stay packed maybe I'll wake up and be back in Vegas. CAUN keeps teasing me with mess like "I'll be back just going to play a few slots" Hardy Har Har - - HELL! I'll be alright by the weekend - just now it feels kinda......regular.

About the pictures: They are coming! I have about 300 pictures and I have in my possession NONE of our wedding pictures. My friend took all those pictures and hasn't had the time to upload and send them to me. I put the actual wedding pictures in the shop today and they should be back by Friday and of course I'll be posting. I can't wait to see them because the poses were beautiful.

At minimum I need my new favorite drink a TEQUILA SUNRISE! Yummy! I had WAYYY to many of those in Vegas, lol lol I also am catching up on others blogs. Glad it was kinda over the weekend when alot of folks don't blog. Thank God for Kinja, lol

Well let me respond to a couple of comments:

Monica - to be honest, it wasn't until I was watching the wedding did I even notice the baby, lol I was in my own little world. CAUN's best friend was...crying and was trying to clean it up. That was my nephew that was down there fidgeting, lol lol Man we took a bunch of pictures with Pastor Lucky. "Janet" and I were as if we got married, lol lol. I wish that the camera had of went Wide instead of long so that you could see my entire bridal party. Mini-me had a good time.

Beauty - email me at pmprice@mail.com the wedding is up for 30 days :)

Aziza - I didn't even post the ones of Martin Luther King - it was wayy off. Of course I was at the feet of Mike, but I need to talk to my daughter, lol lol She got Wayyy happy up in that piece, lol

Well as part of reentry I have school work to do, lol So let me get started on that, lol
 
posted by Pamalicious at 11:14 AM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


  • At 11:50 AM, January 24, 2007, Blogger sj-the-infamous

    Bienvenidos to the new Mr&Mrs...or should I say "Aloha" like your Hawaiian minister? LOL Was he Hawaiian or Native American? I finally got to see the webcast and it was lovely, chica! Thanks for sharing that with us. I look forward to more photos!

     
  • At 4:38 PM, January 24, 2007, Blogger BK

    congratulations! :)

    *looking around to see this webcast steph is talking about*

    I look forward to seeing the pictures!