Friday, January 19, 2007
Mindspace 1/19/07

VEGAS BABY!



OOOOOO WEEEEEE!! My body thinks it's 10am but it's 7 out here!!

GOOD MORNING WORLD!!




What a trip across the states! We missed our connecting flight in Dallas (thanks Atlanta!) however my Bride to Be Button scored me alcohol on the flight, lol. Were able to stand by and we got here about 5:30 pst.



We checked in at the airport and we are on the 22nd floor. We have a FABULOUS view! The Flamingo is very nice. Toni Braxton is their show headliner and she has an entire store just to herself. I know before this is over - I'll be sick of her, since her music is waifing all over the place.


My dear friend WAR was already here and we hooked up and went to eat at the buffet.
I have never seen a mount of seafood like that in my LIFE!! Awww dag! The food was good. This is a Pepsi hotel (BOOOO) and it ain't GA Tea up in this piece. The water is kinda nasty too - so I'll be finding me a store for some bottled water cause the one sitting in front of me is $3.50!!

CAUN's Brother got here with one of Caun's childhood best friends - ladies he's cute got a Tupac nose, lol We went to the craps table and with drink in hand - I got to playing I maintained the $100 that Caun's Bro gave me and came away with $65! Then I hit the slots and won $25 (got my dinner money back!) All the while drinking Long Island Ice Teas!



Next we hit the strip after dropping Mini-me off at the room (previously her and Caun were in the game room). By now I'm TIPSY! So that was ALOT of fun. I've been to Atlantic City alot - but Vegas is Vegas! I loved it! I stopped and got me a drink - and walked the strip laughing and joking and chillin.

I went to bed finally after staggering home around 1:00am which would be 4:00am our time! "Janet" and crew after a lonnnng layover (thanks again Atlanta) are here and she just went to bed. They staying at the Venetian. I'll see them later.




Today is about paying for the license and the chapel and taking Mini-me out. Cauns mom gets here shortly and is staying in this hotel. My mom is getting here tonite around 5:30pm.

So the total drink count for 1/18/07 is:


  • 1 Cranberry and vodka

  • 4 Long Island Ice Teas

  • 2 Kamakazi's

  • 1 Octane 190




I'll be keeping a running total of this right here! Well folks. The internet was quite reasonable and I was panicking about our bank account, so I had to log on. Blogging while on vacation might seem 'nerdy' or 'corny' to some - but it's the only way to go! Adding depth to the experience and this is the ADVENTURES of Pamalicious!

So ya'll have a good day! I will be blogging first thing in the morning before the wedding - internet will still be on, lol lol
 
posted by Pamalicious at 10:09 AM | Permalink |


5 Comments:


  • At 11:49 AM, January 19, 2007, Blogger Ladynay

    Other than the plane stuff everything sounds on the up and up. Still don't know why you bloggin'! LOL

     
  • At 1:07 PM, January 19, 2007, Blogger Beana

    I love it!!!! You keepin us posted and you know we wanna know! Um...is the brotha that cute??? Most of all is he single, not gay, working, got all his teefs, etc? Got any chilrens and ex wives/babymomms? I'm just sayin :)

     
  • At 2:22 PM, January 19, 2007, Blogger TTD

    im so excited for you! but im like ladynay... why the hell are you still bloggin??? enjoy vegas!!! when i go... im going to have to try that buffet in the flamingo.. OMG thats a lot of shrimp!

     
  • At 4:01 PM, January 19, 2007, Blogger NegroPino™

    Im excited for u i feel like im there too.......good luck and congrats again

     
  • At 4:13 PM, January 19, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous

    I am selfishly glad that you are blogging b/c all the details will be a blur by the time you get back!