Sunday, January 21, 2007
Marital Mindspace 1/20/07

I's Married Now!



As I sit here waiting on my husband to meet me at midnight - I just want to say THANK YOU to everyone who took the time out of their lives to witness our wedding!!

They were running behind and thus we were late - we apologize for that. Not to mention my peeps came OUT and they had to make some changes to accommodate us.

I just looked at the webcast and I was oh so giddy, lol lol lol It was a beautiful ceremony and I am SOOOOO in love with that man!

He running the streets with his boys right now - but I'll see him soon. I guess I better nap of these FOUR Tequila Sunrises I shared with my maid of honor.

The dinner was off the chain.

This will be the LAST time ya'll see me until I get back home and settled. We leave here Monday afternoon.

CAUN and I would like to say thanks again for your kindness and love during our special time. We got TONS of pictures coming soon!!


Peace,

The Magnegroes!
 
posted by Pamalicious at 1:49 AM | Permalink |


4 Comments:


  • At 11:43 AM, January 22, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous

    CONGRATULATIONS! Best Wishes. And post those pics soon!

     
  • At 12:46 PM, January 22, 2007, Blogger Enigma

    Congrats Mr. and Mrs. CAUN, and much happiness and understanding in your marriage. I forgot to put in my e-mail address to see the wedding (pouting) but I know you two are a beautiful couple. Post those pictures though.

     
  • At 7:30 PM, January 22, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous

    CONGRATULATIONS! I really enjoyed the webcast - felt like I was there.

    Little points -

    Mini-me is sooo adorable - as usual.

    I love that Caun's best man was trying not to laugh at different points.

    OK, how about Janet putting her hand on the young man (ring bearer's) shoulder - as if saying, through clenched teeth, "I SAID stop moving." ROFLMAO

    The look of utter surprise on the same ring bearer's face when the minister did his native american (?) blessing. He was looking like, "WHAT is he saying? Does everyone hear that? Should we laugh?" It was too cute.

    And Pam, your voice is so much higher/quieter than I would have ever imagined!

    And how cute was your mom - after the ceremony, asking the minister, "Can we take a picture with you?" I love that, cuz the minister was very non-traditional looking but your mom was not fazed at all!

    Oh, and the toddler who kept talking during the ceremony - be honest, what were you thinking? LOL.

    Anyway, you looked SO beautiful, that dress looked GREAT on you, and you guys make a wonderful couple. Thanks for "inviting" me!!

     
  • At 10:04 AM, January 24, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous

    I hate so much that i couldnt get to my computer to witness this beautiful event. Thanks Monica for the highlights:) Congrats on the beginnings of a life of love and happiness. Now post those pics...lol