Wednesday, January 17, 2007
Mindspace 1/18/07

We're Going To The chapel....




Click here to make your own myspace banners from MyspaceBanners.com!


Well People - we've counted down and now IT'S HERE! I'm about to be married!! I'm sooo excited!

Last night however, I was so stressed! Don't know what for - I had things running like clockwork and actually was in the bed around 12:30am.

Pray that this funky weather doesn't impede our travel. We are heading to the airport like NOW!

We are taking the laptop - so I'll see about giving ya'll a quick update while I'm there, lol I really need to get me another hobby, lol

For those who requested - Thanks so much for joining us on our special day and remember if you miss it - it will be up for the next 30 days starting 30 minutes after the ceremony.

Sooooo.....

I got the Sexy




I got the License Applications




And we are OFF TO VEGAS!!!







But because I love ya'll.............

















WE GOT DRESSED LAST NIGHT..............


JUST


FOR


YOU!












 
posted by Pamalicious at 10:53 PM | Permalink |


3 Comments: