Wednesday, January 17, 2007
Mindspace 1/17/07

Walking around in a Fog




Click here to make your own myspace banners from MyspaceBanners.com!


Hey peeps! Well as evidenced above a little more than 72 hours left...until I embark upon a whole new adventure.

Right now I'm sitting here with sooo many things on my mind. The past, the present and the future.

THANKS TO EVERYONE who commented on the Party and the Lists!! I don't have the bandwidth right now to comment individually as you can well understand.

What happened with the pole is that it wasn't on the stud the first time - so "Breakaway" brought it down, then when we were trying to put it back up - it shot through the ceiling. The level of laughter in that house was ear shattering.

I can finally walk without a poppin sound in my legs, lol lol Glad to be able to kick it again - I gotta put these heels on, lol

We are going to keep our lists to one another. Add it to our other lists of stuff like 50 things I know about you. 50 things I want to experience with you, 25 things that irk me etc. etc. These were kinda like our 'premarital counseling'

I made my FINAL LISTS. It's scary to have even made these lists, lol this event planning is just about over!

I also am cramming one week of class in two days. I completed 90% of this week last night.

I'm on my way this morning to the bank (man let me tell you the flow of money in and out of this piece is startling right about now).

As a matter of fact here are some things I'll be working on today


  • Go to bank

  • Go get hair done at braiders

  • Go pick up dress

  • Finish up Veil and Bouquets

  • Add CAUN Man to the Program as a Groomsmen

  • How bout PACK?!

  • Mail a couple of Programs to non-attendees

  • Run to Dollar Store

  • Powerpoint for school

  • Pick up Mini-me

  • Pick up CAUNS suit from cleaners

  • Nails Feet and Brows

  • Make Ceremony CD for Chapel - 3 songs

  • Send out Procession Chart to Wedding Party

  • Finish Projects for Bridesmaids

  • Finish up Surprise for CAUN

  • Get OFF of here and get some of the above done!



I will be back this evening with a sneak preview of the hair! Ya'll have a good day.
 
posted by Pamalicious at 6:38 AM | Permalink |


2 Comments: