Friday, January 19, 2007
Vegas Mindspace 1/19/07

Overwelmed



So I'm sitting here waiting on my mom to get in. She should have been here by now. We are suppose to go get some dinner.


We had a full day! I'm wore out!
We went and got our license and then went over to the chapel to check it out and finish up the paperwork for that. So we are all set for tomorrow.

Also met my future Mother-in-Law and that went exceptionally well. Folks from his side have been calling to express how happy they are and to say that they are digging me. It's always nice when your mans friends like you.


I also walked the other end of the strip, which I guess is the south end, checking out the sites and sounds with my brother his wife, my other sister-in-law and Mini-me. We did a little shopping and then crawled on back in here. I haven't even seen "janet" yet but tonite we are going to Club Tao - so that should be cool!! Yea I'm going to push on through - that's what I'm gonna do!

Oh and "Aunt Flo" decided to come so my wedding night is RUINED! However, we are booking us a room at the Ritz Carlton in Atlanta for next weekend, where we can have a do over, lol

The fam is here with me - sleep. Everyone has been taking these power naps - so that we can hang. I'm wearing low shoes to the club so my feet won't be swollen tomorrow. I need to find me a Walgreens and get me some eye drops so I won't be looking crazy tomorrow - but it's on and poppin peeps!

Here's me and mini-me at the Flamingo Fountains.



Oh and we had lunch at Circus Circus and the buffet SUCKED!! However the desserts were to die for!
 
posted by Pamalicious at 10:49 PM | Permalink |


1 Comments: