Sunday, January 28, 2007
Mindspace 1/29/07

Monday Musings








MORNING! Just in case you thought that we had come to the end of the adventure, some pictures for your viewing pleasure, lol lol I hope everyone had a good weekend. As you can see, I was all about the phone upgrade! Otherwise, I think I officially got back in town in my head yesterday. I'm giving wedding fever a month so on February 20th I should be done with that. I still have to organize pictures, print pictures, make books, make scrapbooks and send out thank you cards. I did finally unpack. Now I'm really home dammit!!

My intellectual mindspace is starting to crank back up and I'm glad. I had jotted down some things on my mind and it's time to get them out - so expect those soon. I finally caught up with reading others blogs. Seems as if everyone is chugging along. The year is still new and I know as we progress in the year all kinds of things will get to poppin.

I see that Eddie Murphy and Jennifer Hudson are on their way to Oscar Glory. I know CLAY wasn't feeling it - but actually I'm not either in terms of Jennifer Hudson. That business will build you up and then purposedly push you down. I am SOOO HAPPY FOR HER! Yet I wish she wouldn't get it all now. I guess the good thing is that she actually wants to be a singer - so her getting all the accolades for her acting will certainly parlay over into when her album comes out.

UNCF gave a tribute to Aretha and I am sooo tired of Fannie Mae (Fantasia) jumping around. Jennifer Hudson GOT DOWN and I wanna know what undergarments she had on under that dress - it was smooth and seamless.

American Idol is cracking me up. Paula needs medical attention and Randy is mad cause his lapband didn't work and is taking it out on everyone. As always it's taking to long to get to the actual competition.

I watched a piece of the celebration of gospel last night. Steve is Steve. I'll watch it again when it comes on again. Cause you know it will be on again, lol

Funny, I'm having a hard time getting into "I Love NY" - it's just not interesting to me. Maybe I'll watch them all back to back and see if it works.

Well let me get off of this thing - at some point they keep asking me to WORK!!

Just a reminder:

We are still blogging about the ever elusive weight loss over at WEIGH TO GOAs well as the Fantasy has returned DRIPPING CHOCOLATE
 
posted by Pamalicious at 8:58 PM | Permalink |


3 Comments:


  • At 12:11 PM, January 29, 2007, Blogger Aziza

    I was thinking the same thing about poor Randy. All that gutbusting surgery for what? He loafed right back up.

     
  • At 4:15 PM, January 29, 2007, Blogger Little Brown Girl

    LMAO @ your husbands makeshift sign HA!

    I'm getting sick of all this Jennifer Hudson mess honestly...yeah she's good but GAWD!!! I like her better as a performer/actress then I think I will as an R&B singer honestly...her voice is so powerful that it is more theatrical to me...but we'll see!

     
  • At 7:39 PM, January 29, 2007, Blogger Lady J

    I think NewYork is trying to hard her show is boring.

    The tribute to Aretha was great I loved it jennifer was good Fantasia was good even Michael Bolton done a good job. Chaka needs to slow down I didn't know what was biggr hr ass or her tits.

    Oh and congrats on your wedding hope yall have many wonderful years together.