Friday, January 05, 2007
Mindspace 1/5/07

Friday Fandango




Click here to make your own myspace banners from MyspaceBanners.com!



So I go to pick up Mini-me and I’m on time and of course they treating me like I'm part of Al-Queda, lol lol I get up there a half hour after she's landed and simutaneously Reggie gets to the airport!

My phone is off cause my money wasn't straight till today (there’s some honesty) - it was a hot mess.

But this is kinda creepy - my phone been off since MONDAY, but I've kept it on because I can’t remember anyone's numbers. Well all of a sudden my phone is bleeping and I'm like why - it don't work and lo and behold I had a text message from mini-me letting me know she had landed and was waiting.

MY BABY GOT THROUGH TO ME!

So anyhoo - I got her FINALLY after pulling the splinters out from up
under my nailbeds, lol and everything was fine. The house is back to normal and we are on routine.

I just don’t get humans sometimes. I was just through with them as a whole yesterday. Now of course I also didn’t know about the changes to who can get a gate pass – but there are some general rules that folks should know by now. I’m looking around and lets be frank – Airtran is gonna be CROWDED. It also is going to have that set of people, who are not accustomed to flying – therefore, patience is at a premium. I saw folks who damn well know they ain’t carrying that gallon jug of jeri curl juice on the damn plane!! Now the line is held up and folks getting mad. We standing to go through security and there are no bins so some punk ass goes and gets HIM a bin. Then the real men came out and drug the whole stack of bins down our way. Lawd have mercy somebody come get they momma. This woman was heat flashing behind me and had a portable fan and now I got an earache! The train is MOVING – get your damn kid, but then again don’t – it might be entertaining to see them fly from one end of the car to the other – I’ll make sure and put my foot out! Then there are the oblivious folks. They are the ones who are calm enough not to let the airport affect them but their calmness is driving the rest of us crazy. They are the ones laughing in line, enjoying the company of their families etc. etc. No they don’t have their ticket out, no they didn’t take off their dookey chain so now they are beeping and holding the rest of us up. They stand on both sides of the escalator so you can’t run pass them.

I am getting to the airport a WEEK before we go to Cancun!!

So this weekend nothing really going on. I think I’ll blog through the weekend, lol. I got some pictures to put up and I found some other stuff. I also am vowing starting Monday to be OFF the computer by 10am. This allows something to freaking HAPPEN. When you on like clockwork every two hours – you have no email, nobody has blogged and you just sitting around getting carpel tunnel.

Monday begins the regular format of the blog. Maybe I should think of some new stuff to put on here LIKE ADVERTISEMENTS!

Ya’ll have a good one!

OH and don't forget to stop through and read about our diet struggles

WEIGH TO GO GURL!
 
posted by Pamalicious at 10:26 AM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


  • At 2:46 PM, January 05, 2007, Blogger TTD

    glad mini-me made it home safe...

    i say the same thing about being on the computer all day.. but it's like, what else is there to do, when you really don't have any work to do?

     
  • At 3:20 PM, January 05, 2007, Blogger Ms.Honey

    Glad she got home safe..we always find a way to let our fam know that we're ok even if it means blowing up smoke signals LOL

    People should read the websites before traveling instead of getting mad when they take away your big ole not travel size bottle of finger nail polish romover from your 10 pds carry on LOL