Saturday, January 06, 2007
Mindspace 1/8/07

Monday Musings - Wedding Fever!




Click here to make your own myspace banners from MyspaceBanners.com!


Hey folks! I hope that your weekend went well. The weather here is bananas! To be prancing around in 70 degreee weather in the first part of January is honestly quite scary because it either means we gonna have a really bad spring with storms etc. or one of the hottest summers on record. I need to start a fund for the bills associated with airconditioning now!

Well this was a calm weekend. The first one we all have been home for since the holidays and so we just kinda reveled in that.


However, I did go out with all of my bridesmaid and had an impromtu Bridesmaid Luncheon at the mall - it was cool and here we are all grinning etc.

Then later on that evening I get this:


Get Ready to Bring Sexy Back!
Bring your heels, fishnets, wigs, leggings, boyshorts, miniskirts, ANYTHING sexy because we will be learning how to Pole and Chair Dance..yes there will be a POLE!
After "class" is over (and your'e up to it) we will hit the town and dance floor Ol' School Style at Name of Club!
Dress sensibly sexy for class. You can bring a change of clothes if you wish.

7pm-8pm Food, Drinks, Socializing
8pm-10pm Pole and Chair Dance Class
10pm- till Pam passes out Dancing at the club


OH HELLS YEA!



I need to go get my wig immediately! I think a to my butt ensemble would work just fine - Lawd the pictures! Lawd the pictures!

Speaking of Pictures - thought I'd share some pictures of the Wedding Prep...Enjoy!

The Invitations and Reminder Cards (without the silver ribbon used to bound the invite together)




The Program



The Gift Bag Contents - 'money' chocolate, 'money' gum, bubbles, CD of our songs, Vegas Key Chain made from Shrinky Dinks, Nugget candy with personalized labels (labels only shown), personalized paper coaster, personalized notepads




The Bouquets


The Tablepieces - we are dining at the Wynn Plaza Buffet, but that don't mean I can't make my piece of the room special. I might even get me some personalized napkins real quick off Ebay, lol



The Rings and Ring Pillow made for us by my Mama Caun



Shoes, Tiaras and Combs - I priced veils and then went to Hancock Fabrics and got me a yard of veil for $3.99. The combs were $1.99 and I got my trusty glue gun! It's on!




Dayum! the engery is radiating off the page! Don't forget to email me at pmprice@mail.com if you want to be on the e-vite.

Regular format this week and I PROMISE I won't beat cha down with wedding stuff, lol lol but I KNOW ya'll waiting for next Monday and the aftermath of the Bachelorette Party - hell I am too, lol lol
 
posted by Pamalicious at 8:57 PM | Permalink |


2 Comments: