Monday, February 05, 2007
Mid Afternoon Mindspace 2/5/07

An Unproductive Day YET Productive Day, lol



Ok, on the work front, I haven't been able to pull it together, however, I have made great strides on the personal front, lol I wanted to share some things I came across.


How about this?! IMAGE CHECKS has SISTA CHECKS, lol - They come with four images. You can also get labels and address cards. As soon as I get the name change, I will be getting these.

Also I went on the hunt for two of the my three favorite authors. I already am backed up on Carl Weber so I know what I need to be reading there, but I found some interesting stuff coming out by Beverly Jenkins:





AND Noire





I also found out television is about to get much more interesting for me, cause it's been D-E-A-D lately outside of American Idol:

February 8th Survivor and we got FIVE people of color with FOUR of them being black.

February 18th Amazing Race All-Stars Edition. Clear my entire calendar!

February 28th America's Next Top Model we got TWO plus size entries but can the last one have a chance to do some modeling?!


On the music front, there is really nothing engaging me at this moment. I had to pull out the Home Again CD by New Edition. It didn't get the right play, but this album was ON FIRE!
 
posted by Pamalicious at 3:08 PM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At 9:09 PM, February 06, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous

    No, no ...NOT the sista checks!! Girl, why would you want to make the bank scrutinize your checks EXTRA hard when they get cashed? ROFLMAO. Any other time, they would probably sail right through, but now that they know a sista wrote the check, they will put a 7 day hold on every check you write!

    Damn!!! (But you know I'm not lying, LOL).