Thursday, July 06, 2006
Brainwaves 7/6/06

Hey Look At Us!



A visual blog because I am bereft of words right now, lol I need to get deep and get deep quick or I may have lost my audience foreva! But until then...check us out!
You KNOW we love taking pictures,lol


I don't wish combing this on anyone!




We made it to the airport! - did I tell ya'll Mini-me left on Tuesday for Houston and then to Philadelphia, she'll be back end of July - yea use your imagination as to why I won't be checking in daily, lol




Of course we had to get to cheesing, lol



I'll call this: getting soaking wet at the park & all that shit in my braids getting in my eyes making me look like I had a fight w/Mike Tyson!


There you have it! Talk to yah tomorrow
 
posted by Pamalicious at 11:25 PM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


  • At 4:17 PM, July 07, 2006, Blogger Aziza

    Dang, Pam, you are looking some kind of mean in that first picture. Long hair is pretty, but it looks like it takes too much work to keep it up.

    One more thing, 40 years old is still young enough to make an addition to a family. So watch out there this summer. *hee hee*

     
  • At 4:29 PM, July 07, 2006, Blogger Pamalicious

    Aziza it was so damn hot! and I was trying not to pull her hair and we were rushed and it was just a mess, lol lol