Tuesday, September 19, 2006
Brainwaves 9/19/06

Hateration





The other night on HBO - Katt Williams (currently the funniest negro in America) did a skit about Haters. He said that Haters have a purpose and we should let folk hate. It's their job. I found that hilarious and oh so true. Telling folks to stop hatin is wasted breath, time and energy. If folks are not hatin on you - then you need to step up your game.

Have you ever really wondered who was hatin on you and more importantly why. I mean it's an intriguing question. Exactly what is it about you that folks find disruptive to their lives. Nobody hates on folks for negative reasons - you never hear folks say "I'm hatin on that nigga cause he in jail" NOPE! So if someone is hatin on you - wouldn't you like to know what fabulousness you got going on?

I also wonder is 'hatin' imaginary? Because I know some folks who swear folks hatin on them - but I don't see it. They are in no position to have anything to hate on. They have assigned haters to themselves just because folks don't necessarily like them - that ain't hate that's dislike, lol So what are the rules of 'hateration'?

If you are a hater can you admit that? I can be a hater but it's usually solely based on someone's monetary comeup. Fuck the dumb shit - I ain't hating on nobody that's one paycheck if not less away from me. I hate on the currently unobtainable. I hate on Mariah, Beyonce, Janet and folks of that stature. If I do hate on someone I consider my equal - it's still about the money, lol. I hate sometimes on this one female cause she got the house, car etc. and lamping but if I dig a little bit deeper - she ain't nothing to hate on either - her shit is stank like it's been in an abandoned house toilet for years, lol. So I guess a good balance to hate is...blessing. Especially if you hating on money.

Now if you hatin on somebody cause they so-called thinnner, beautiful or whateva - step up off that shit. Back in the day, I used to hate on the thinner sista - but no mo - cause I took a good look at myself and I started to like me. If you can get your self-worship to around 65% then you smooth sailing. We never gonna be totally satisfied - they (that elusive they) make sure of that - but work on getting it into a safe zone and you can conquer that mess.

I am paranoid about 'hate'. I feel it thick on my neck. Makes the back of my hairs stand up. There is so much sadness, however, for me when it comes to the hate. (1) it's all sistas hatin (2) I feel special but not THAT special and (3) I know that hate is derived from lack of self and that's just sad. Some of my hate is perceived - as in I think you hatin, but you may not be - I may just be in a space of uncomfortability and take your comments as hate.

Right now, we'll call him Facilities, is hatin on the fact that I am with someone and getting married. Little snide remarks here and there - incredulous looks as this moves forward etc. CAUN has some hate coming his way - now the special "I lost my opportunity" hate you gotta love. How long have both of us been walking around like survivors of a natural disaster and now all of a sudden - you want us? GET OUT OF HERE WITH THAT?! You want what you can't have - rewind to back when I was writing page after page of the most pitifulest (is THAT a word) shit imaginable - you were nowhere to be found, lol lol Cracks me up!

Then there's the elusive on-line hate. Whoever heard of such a thing?! But it does exist - based solely on one's perception of another by what they say. Currently I ain't hatin on NOBODY on line.

So I'm not sure about all the hatin going on, and is it even really necessary - because there is always two sides to the coin and alot of times they are very very different and you would be shocked to know what's really going on.

However - my new mission is to give the haters something to hate on because I always want folks to do what they do best!!! SO HATE ON HATERS! HATE ON!

I know it looks FABULOUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
 
posted by Pamalicious at 10:08 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: