Wednesday, November 22, 2006
Brainwaves 11/22/06

Wednesday Wayback



Can You Smell the Thanksgiving Dinner off in the distance?! There are three important things that are coming around the bend people. (1) Thanksgiving Dinner with your friends and loved ones (2) Black Friday and (3) the beginning of the Christmas Season. It got me to thinking about the one thing we did kinda participate in and that was the cartoons. Wow! I can remember them like it was yesterday. I actually got offended when I saw that The Grinch that stole Christmas came on like last week? TBS needs to do better! How the hell are you gonna show the Grinch BEFORE you showed A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving!?!? Damn near Sacreligious!

So First
BLACK FRIDAY LISTINGS
Happy Shopping!

And now let me go back and remember - - Christmas Muslim Style, lol lol lol

ENJOY!

Heat Miser



Snow Miser



Grinch



 
posted by Pamalicious at 8:36 AM | Permalink |


1 Comments: