Wednesday, November 22, 2006
Brainwaves Overspilling

It's Beginning to SMELL Alot Like Thanksgiving



I know don't keel over, lol I feel like having a moment on my blog and that's what I'm doing.

I'm sitting here watching Will Smith on Oprah and just grinning from ear to ear - he is doing us PROUD.

The smells of cornbread baking, ice tea with splenda and lemon brewing and salty water for mac and cheese boiling is waifing around my home. My child is relaxing in her room - my man is watching the game behind his eyelids. The blessing I am experiencing is almost overwelming - so I will just live it and not dwell on it.

We went to the mall and as usual I am overwelmed in there. I really should have positioned my life as a mall shopper. You know that is something that you have to start early. To budget and put aside money for mall shopping. People who shop there are 'seasoned'. I am a fish out of water. We looked at several things for the wedding and just kinda spent some one on one time after work. Mini-me chilled all day long...at home.

Ok - why did I almost didn't want to go to this EBAY AUCTION for fear I would accidently bid. The Rash that is OJ is spreading to my nether regions.

Ok - I am going to have to enter a 12-step program to rid myself of the addiction that is "Walk It Out" - that song just does it for me and is causing my child to sprout grey hairs, which makes it even better.

You ever wonder how you would be if everyone rejected you and you had noone to spend Thanksgiving with? If you had placed yourself in a position where people shunned you?

Have you ever wondered about people who never have sex? I mean adults who for whatever reason - just never are able to work out copulating with another human. Like a 50 year old virgin. What's that like? Do you become mentally imbalanced?

Ok Ok - I'm trippin, lol

Well I think I'll go and place my head on CAUN's heart and just...be...thankful.

See Ya'll Tomorrow!
 
posted by Pamalicious at 10:23 PM | Permalink |


1 Comments: