Friday, November 24, 2006
Mindspace 11/24/06

Friday Fandango




So once again - I lay in bed MAD because I have no money to join the Black Friday folks. I miss this and I miss the giant sales at two churches. I just never budget my money right.

I only ate one plate like night but as Mini-me pointed out we were eating mount foodeus to begin with so one plate was enough.

I don't think I told ya'll that ATLNEWBIAN (a sista I met and befriended on line) spent Thanksgiving with us and unfortunately we've scarred her for life with our antics. I can't wait to see her blog. I think for Monday Musings - I'm going to have her guest blog and tell ya'll just what it was like.

Today we carried forward family time and gather up my step daughters and went bowling. What fun! Extreme bowling is always fun. I did 50 and 71 respectively with nails so it's all good,lol. We then came home and ate again and that was cool. Now I'm sitting here in a semi-diabetic state. I want to go lay down - but its' sooo early.

As this is Friday Fangdango, I wanted to do a...

Hollyicious Moment



  • I have watched Oprah with Will Smith three times. In Pursuit of Happiness is the movie I MUST see. Did anyone else see Oprah? Chris Gardner left me speechless. Especially when you hear about his childhood - that trumps the entire homeless experience. By the way, Chris Gardner is QUITE attractive, lol


  • We sat and watched The Wedding starring Halle Berry on Oxygen this morning. That gal knows she's one dimensional. I just can't see any depth in her. I like the costuming and homes in that movie. I really want by the time I'm 50 to have acquired me a 'summer' home. We will have to look into that.


  • 106 and Jay! Ok that was kinda hot. You know though it always takes me back to when some of my folks were famous like that and could shut it down. I still don't see all stations shutting down like they used to do for Mike.


  • I'm afraid that I am kinda sorta interested in checking out Ciara's new product when it comes out. I am intrigued by that song Promise



With that being said. I'm going and lay on the couch and chill and I'm going to leave you with THIS.



 
posted by Pamalicious at 7:39 PM | Permalink |


4 Comments:


  • At 2:07 AM, November 25, 2006, Blogger sj-the-infamous

    Yes, Chris Garner IS a cutie! Loved that episode of Oprah! Will's son is adorable, ya heard?! Glad to hear you had a great Thanksgiving and that final video.....NO WORDS!

     
  • At 2:33 AM, November 25, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous

    umm pam... that video... man... i think i'll have to leave it at no words too.. but.. why do people feel the need to tape this foolishness and then put it on the web????????

     
  • At 6:32 PM, November 25, 2006, Blogger Ladynay

    The food from the last post looked yummy! I think if I invited any friends to my fam's dinner they'd be scarred to! LOL

    I don't know how yall do black friday! I was in the madness this year for support only! ROFL

    Ciara's album should be pretty good. Her last album wasn't that bad.

     
  • At 9:39 PM, November 29, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous

    I was so NOT prepared for that video. Can you give us some kinda warning next time, please?!...LOL