Thursday, November 30, 2006
Mindspace 12/1/06

Friday Fandango



Who took my check?! I want to file a police report because apparently I haven't been getting paid!!!!!! Ok Ok I did it and I'm busted - we living off of love ya'll, we living off of love!

Today I have to turn in my Angels Gift. Every Year I 'adopt' me two boys from the Salvation Army and donate the toys etc. for them. I also have made it my signature to pick out the children with the most ethnic names - hell they already got two strikes against them so this year: Quontavious and Jarquavious Were Mini-me's 'brothers'. Tsk Tsk Tsk

I stood outside this morning and something is gonna happen weather wise. I can feel it in my bones and as folks are digging out from under tons of snow and places like Texas are getting ice - Le me go on to the grocery sto - cause WE KNOW how folks act in this crazy town!

December 1st begins Ramadan. The NOI observes Ramadan during the month of December (at least the original followers of the Honorable Elijah Muhammad do) So beginning today I'll be abstaining from eating any land meat (that means NO Chicken, Lamb, Turkey, Beef and anything flavored with it which means NO chicken noodle soup, ricearoni, etc.) and NO drinking, cursing and other heathen behavior. Because of the Diabetes I won't be fasting and because of the Quasi-Muslim status I am currently embracing - I might go to a holiday party or two, lol The purpose of us observing is to get a clear head and a clear path to God as those around us participate in the holidays.

Today is WORLD AIDS DAY - you can click the link or read about it on most blogs. GET TESTED, STRAP IT UP, CLOSE YOUR LEGS/PUT THAT THING AWAY and start caring about yourself and others. There's no reason in 2006 - we should be ending up on Maury cause we are on man number TEN and don't know the father! Which means one women slept with over 10 men in a three day period and 10+ men slept with the same woman. When you went up in that piece did you not feel the residue from the last negro! DAYUM! What in the world is going on!!!!!!?!!!!

Nothing spectacular going on this weekend. Time to do some maintenance on the IPOD and add some stuff and work on some busy projects for the wedding.



This is the best MEME I've done in awhile! I loved this!

Instructions
Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
Put it on shuffle
Press play
For every question, type the song that's playing
When you go to a new question, press the next button
Don't lie and try to pretend you're cool...


Opening Credits: Get Down, Craig Mack
Waking Up: Close To You (Carpenters)
First Day At School: 12 Play (R Kelly)
Falling In Love: You (Raheem DeVaughn)
Fight Song: I Thought It Was Me (Bell Biv Devoe)
Breaking Up: Right Now (Al B Sure)
Prom: Rock With You Live (Michael Jackson)
Life is good: Got To Be There (Michael Jackson)
Mental Breakdown: My Lovin (Envogue)
Driving: Run It (Chris Brown)
Flashback: Glow of Love Live (Luther VanDross)
Getting Back Together: Get On The Floor (Michael Jackson)
Wedding: Lately (Stevie Wonder)
Birth of Child: April Love (LTD)
Final Battle: I'm A Slave For You (Brittney Spears)
Funeral Song: Ben Live (Michael Jackson)
End Credits: This I Promise (Temptations)





Ok, Fannie Mae needs an intervention WTF?!



Apparently THEY were her stylist!



Ya'll have a GOOD SAFE WARM weekend!

 
posted by Pamalicious at 6:07 PM | Permalink |


3 Comments: