Monday, December 04, 2006
Extra Mindspace 12/4/06

Hollyicious Moment



I still wanna blog, deal with it, lol



  • You know what is the most exciting thing about Dreamgirls? I along with a million other folks have been given permission to do our rendition of "And I Am Telling You"! OH YEA BABY! I might be gearing up for my virgin youtube entry, lol


  • I'm bringing and entire Sams Club Pack of Tissues to The Pursuit of Happyness - I got years of stuff to cry for once this movie gets me going


  • Totally missed Janet on the BillBoard Awards, but I saw that cutie Chris Brown. I'm at that wonderful age when I can get me a young tenderoni like that


  • I KNOW Supa Sperm is not anywhere trying to say that Mel B. isn't carrying his child? Eddie Please. and NOW hot off the People.com site Tracey Edmonds: I'm Dating Eddie Murphy - Eddie Murphy and Tracey Edmonds, a film producer and the ex-wife of singer Kenneth "Babyface" Edmonds, are dating, she tells PEOPLE exclusively.

    The couple have been seeing each other "for about a month and a half," Edmonds said at the New York premiere of Dreamgirls, which she attended with Murphy on Monday.

    When asked if she was happy she smiled and said, "Yes, very happy. We're having fun."

    Previously, Murphy had been seeing former Spice Girl, Melanie Brown. A rep for the comedian said, "We do not comment on Mr. Murphy's personal life."

    Edmonds split from "Babyface" in October 2005 after 13 years together.


  • If you thought the Bratz Dance Video game was hella fun - look at this I want to get me a lace front first: Square Enix, Inc., the publisher of Square Enix(TM) interactive products in North America, record label Music World, and SONY BMG MUSIC ENTERTAINMENT today announced the development of "Destiny's Child Groove," the first mobile dance game featuring the popular R&B songs of multiple Grammy-winning female group Destiny's Child."Destiny's Child Groove" is a competitive dance game that will feature images of vocalists Beyonce Knowles, Kelly Rowland and Michelle Williams, and four songs from the group's "#1s" album, including "Survivor," "Bug A Boo," "Say My Name" and "Lose My Breath."


  • The NY Post is reporting that 'Regine' is pregnant (Kim Fields). If that's true, good for her. I sure wish we could get a Living Single reunion. Show it on TV-One - I'm all over it. I miss Max and Kyle...alot. I want to see Max with the baby!


  • If this doesn't bring home (yet again) how others are perceiving us - on what planet did this artist think this looks like Jay-Z - DAYUM!!!!


  • Tank admitted on "The Wendy Williams Experience" that he's dating his Broadway play co-star actress Robin Givens. He says he enjoys singing to New York native Robin on stage as well as the fact that he really likes her. She likes chest I see, lol




Hot off the YouTube Presses (LOVE EM)
I Love NY Audition Special Footage




Now just some random stuff:


  • I really think we need a blog with just random fine men on it - not a whole lotta words just pictures of fine black men in hetrosexual inspired poses so we ladies can get our fantasy on - I think I might be the one to do it for my own indulgence, lol


  • Did anyone see Larry King Tonite? The NY Brother's Fiancee was on with Rev Al. Larry King was asking dumbass questions but Rev Al is getting much better at this kinda stuff.


  • Just when I want to get rid of this high ass cable - I find some plus. I have been watching the National Geographic Channel and Discovery Channel Lately and just loving it. Set your TIVO's/DVR's for this freaky show "In The Womb" - Sunday December 10th 8pm - a special about animals in the womb with the same kinda technology that they use on humans. So get ready to see an ELEPHANT In Utero! OH YEA!


  • Before I go to bed - I'll have one desktop, two laptops and four printers, lol Electronics are our life


  • I got a fit of giggles as I looked at my shower invitation email that was sent out today! I'm always the planner so to have a party for me not planned by me is blowing my mind! Got my gift bag labels in the mail today - now just need to order personalized napkins and get my toasting glasses - it's coming along.




Oh and before I go.....



I LOVE THIS MAN!!!
DAYUM I LOVE THIS MAN!!




Alright - I am finished! Continue on with your evening, lol
 
posted by Pamalicious at 10:18 PM | Permalink |


1 Comments: