Friday, January 12, 2007
Mindspace 1/12/07

Friday Fandango




Click here to make your own myspace banners from MyspaceBanners.com!


13 Yearsss of solid gold platters...rising cost and cocktail chatter WELLL...Sterophonic sound Ahhhhh...Baby the game of hits goes round and around...but you can fake your way to the top (round and round)....but it's ohh so realllll so reall when you....COMING DOWN!!

I know what's happening..doo ooo ooo ooo...I been around doo ooo ooo ooo faking my way thru every town doo ooo ooo ooo I make my living doo ooo ooo ooo off of my sound doo ooo ooo ooo and the game of hits goes around and around and around and around and around.........

Jimmy Early - Fake it to the Top - Dreamgirls


Am I the only one that wishes with all my heart that at the end of Shrek 3..

DONKEY

bursts out and sings this song, lol lol lol lol (which is why Eddie, unfortunately can't ever be taken serious anymore as a singer.

In honor of Eddie/Donkey/Jimmy Your Friday Fandango!






Busy weekend!

Bachelorette Party
Housewarming
Continued Wedding Prep

Next Week the blog will be on
SAPPINESS OVERLOAD



YA'LL HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!

Don't forget to peep into:

WEIGH TO GO SISTA
and

DRIPPING CHOCOLATE
 
posted by Pamalicious at 10:05 AM | Permalink |


5 Comments:


  • At 11:53 AM, January 12, 2007, Blogger Ladynay

    Thanks for the warning. I'll keep my dark glasses on so yall won't see my eyes go a shade green *wink*

     
  • At 1:02 PM, January 12, 2007, Blogger Ms.Honey

    Awwww now how much sappiness are we talking cause we can only take so much LOL...sike let me stop..bask it guuurrrl, roll all in it, black love is wonderful..love period is wonderful LOL...you've found someone who shares your hopes and dreams and now your life....we all pray that we have that one day...ok anywho LOL...I LOVE SHREK!!!

    ...by the way Jimmy got SOUUUULLLLLL

     
  • At 2:53 PM, January 12, 2007, Blogger T.a.c.D

    So I take it this means you are either getting married or IN a wedding...either way..CONGRATS!!!
    Thanks for checking out my spot...

     
  • At 2:57 PM, January 13, 2007, Blogger TTD

    you've seen shrek 3 already?? i didnt know it was out yet!

    ONE MORE WEEK!!!!

     
  • At 12:22 AM, January 14, 2007, Blogger Ming Houser, Realtor

    Whew! It's getting close... Getting nervous?