Sunday, January 14, 2007
Mindspace 1/14/07

P-Poppin All Nite!



Graphic Heavy Post Alert


Click here to make your own myspace banners from MyspaceBanners.com!


As I put on my fourth piece of hair in the last 24 hours - I chuckled at the events that unfolded this weekend.

The only part of my body that is NOT paralyzed are my fingers and so I wanted to get this blog entry out before I crawled downstairs and into my warm bed.


I arrived at the party around 7:45, you know fashionable late, there were a handful of people already there. I immediately went and changed into my Pamalicious outfit and chose me a wig. My matron of honor was in FORM and we immediately started taking pictures.


The decorations and eventually the pole
were in place and it was time to learn our craft!




There were around 20+ women from various walks in attendance but there were only a few of us who were 'brave' enough to tap into our inner strippers. However, we all were attentive as Sis began the class.







Ok so here I am doing the damn thing, lol lol Ok no - this is our instructor JO doing the DAYUM THANG!!

We were having soooo much fun! I mean the drinks were flowing the jokes were outrageous and this was a good time people!!

So of course I was getting my groove on.....








After one hell of a workout - the party got on the move and we headed down to my FAVORITE spot - Bellbottoms! All 80's all the time. When we got out the truck, the sound of Mike singing "Wanna Be Starting Something" caused us to race in the club. We got right in the cages by the DJ booth and got it started. Then...looking out over the floor we encounter:



LORD OF THE DANCE!!


This Brother was on some other stuff! He was dancing posing and taking pictures of himself with his own camera. Sistas he was dancing with would be reduced to the two step cause Bro was dancing like a maniac. I kept having flashes of NACHO LIBRE. Well this drew the attention of "Janets" Sista "Rebbie" and we made our way down to the floor and then over to his whole section (cause he needed room). Next thing you know there was a CHALLENGE! "Rebbie" was taking him on!





YES HE TOOK HIS SHOES OFF!!

THIS 39 YEAR OLD MOTHER OF THREE WAS WRAPPING UP A SERIES OF SPLITS ACROSS THE DANCEFLOOR - SEE THE MONEY SMATTERING THE FLOOR?!

FINALLY THE TRUCE




Club Ova - shut it down - last dance, lol. As I crawled on her couch at 3:34am - I had a HUGE smile on my face.


Oh and we got OVERZEALOUS on the pole - but that's another story.

GOOD TIME HAD BY ALL!!
 
posted by Pamalicious at 8:08 PM | Permalink |


6 Comments: