Wednesday, January 10, 2007
Mindspace 1/10/07

Wayback Wednesdays




Click here to make your own myspace banners from MyspaceBanners.com!


While watching "I Love NY" the other night and sweating from the HVAC suit I had to wear due to all the Biochemical waste filtering from the screen. I started to remember a previous go round of how to get a date on TV, lol The shows were funny, fun and painful. So in honor of the HOT MESS that is NY - let's go back and take a peek at some of yester years cool dating shows!


The Newlywed Game




Love Connection



The Dating Game



And Finally......

I remember sneaking and watching this because apparently this was Risque, lol Look at the stars and CAUN I picked this one just for you :)look who is in it.

Love American Style


 
posted by Pamalicious at 7:55 AM | Permalink |


1 Comments: