Wednesday, February 14, 2007
Mindspace 2/14/07

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!




I walked down the hall towards my cubicle and began stepping on rose pedals! As I turned into my cubicle, his scent was everywhere as I looked at the decorated cubicle! Happy Valentines Day banners, A trophy for being the 'worlds best wife', a bear, rose pedals everywhere and he did ARTS and CRAFTS with a wonderful card and my name spelled in hearts and glitter!!! I also got "The Pursuit of Happiness", by Chris Garner. Apparently he had come up to the office and they let him in after I had left yesterday! GOD I LOVE THIS MAN!!

Last evening he gave me a really nice heart and diamond costume necklace from Ashley Stewart and when we got in the truck this morning - the back seat had things for Mini-me.

Tonite - dinner at Ushers Restaurant and SOME GOOD LOVIN!

LAST YEARS VALENTINE POST


I hope everyone is having a wonderful day! In all honesty, I don't think my whole Valentine Series went over that well. Maybe if I were 'one of' instead of having stepped to the 'other side'. Oh well - I'm not going to curb my excitement and the love I have for my man, I been on both sides and I have respect for both sides and the people on both sides.

As a matter of fact - because I keep it real, here's some things you can cut and paste if you like.














 
posted by Pamalicious at 7:57 AM | Permalink |


5 Comments:


  • At 12:26 PM, February 14, 2007, Blogger Weekends Off

    Hi there thanks for stopping by my blog...I love your name Pamalicious- I had to come see your blog after that!

    That is probably the sweetest thing I have read all day (the 1st part that is) he sounds really sweet and I know I would have LOVED a surprise like that! The previous years post - those made me laugh out loud...especially the lady with the gun -

     
  • At 2:02 PM, February 14, 2007, Blogger TTD

    HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!!!!!

     
  • At 2:04 PM, February 14, 2007, Blogger Paula D.

    Wow, that is so sweet! I can't wait for my man to come this way....wherever he may be in the universe right now. I am dying laughing because your last year's post is like mine this year.....I hate V-day!

     
  • At 2:07 PM, February 14, 2007, Blogger Ladynay

    ROFL! Sorry to busy laughing at the cards! HAHAHAHAHAHHA

    Caun is the man!

     
  • At 2:47 PM, February 14, 2007, Blogger Beana

    Pammy, I loved the series and LEARNED from it. U know im a novice when it comes to love and dating.

    And like I said CAUN is the MF man!