Friday, March 16, 2007
Fandango Mindspace 3/16/07

Friday Fandango



LADYNAY brought this to my attention!


1. In three words, explain what ended your last relationship?
Couldn't take rejection

2. When was the last time you shaved your legs?
Yesterday

3. What were you doing this morning at 8am?
it's not even 7:30 as of yet, but at 8am I will be puttering around trying to get dressed

4. What were you doing 15 minutes ago?
Writing my first blog of the day

5. Are you any good at math?
I barely get through addition and subtraction as evident by my bank book.

6. Last night?
Last Night when I made love to you - I saw the sun, the moon, the heaven and the angels, last night when I made sweet love to youuuuu. What happen to the guys who sung that song?

7. Do you have any famous ancestors?
Well on my Fathers side - he traced back to Ethopia and we have some land there, on my mom's side outside of her being Shahrazad Ali, my Grandpops was a spy for Cuba, lol

8. Have you ever burped in front of the opposite sex?
Yeserday

9. Do you know the words to the song on your blog?
My blog is not musically enhanced.

10. Last thing you received in the mail?
Snail - Replacement credit card in married name, Sports Illustrated.
Email - Blogger comments, junk, Notification of Ebay win etc.

11. How many different beverages have you drank today?
None as of yet

12. What's one thing you wish to change about yourself?
My stomach

13. What do you wish for?
Financial Solvency.

14. Do you draw your name in the sand when you go to the beach?
Nah but I"m on this Lovethang now so probably on the cruise we will.

15. What's the most painful dental procedure you've had?
Wisdom Teeth pulled out by Dental Students!

16. What is outside of your back door?
Patio and grass

17. Any plans for Friday night?
Doing prep work for lunch tomorrow, season premiere of "Intervention"

18. Do you like the ocean?
LOVE IT

19. Have you ever received one of those big tins of 3 different popcorn?
Lawd Yes

20. Have you ever been to a planetarium?
Used to go, you get the best sleep up in there.

21. Natural childbirth or epidural?
Why wasn't CRACK part of this question? C-section and drugs. LOVED IT!

22. Something you are excited about
Overall my entire life, specifically my honeymoon

23. What is your favorite flavor of JELLO?
Strawberry and Cranberry

24. Are any of your great-grandparents still alive?
I have no Grand anythings left living

25. Describe your keychain:
I have a NY license plate with my name and I have a Flamingo one with a little mirror and our wedding picture. I have my car key, CAUN's car key and the two house keys.

26. Do you like anyone in your blog roll?
They cool peeps

27. When was the last time you spoke in front of a large group?
I actually haven't in awhile.

28. What is your winter coat like?
The brown bear that hubby bought me from overstock.com

29. How often do you lay with your significant other and just cuddle, no sex?
Sometimes from the time we get home from work, then we get up shower and cuddle till we fall asleep. NOTHING gets done and poor mini-me is just ass out, lol

30. Can you tie a cherry stem in a knot with your tongue?
I'm just too flicked for that kinda stuff, but don't think that indicates my 'skills', cause it don't!

KNOW THE HISTORY FOLKS! (thanks Rosalind)

WHO IS JACK SCHITT?

For some time many of us have wondered just who is Jack Schitt? We find ourselves at a loss when someone says, 'You don't know Jack Schitt!'

Well, thanks to my genealogy efforts, you can now respond in an intellectual way.

Jack Schitt is the only son of Awe Schitt. Awe Schitt, the fertilizer magnate, married O. Schitt, the owner of Needeep N. Schitt, Inc. They had one son, Jack.

In turn, Jack Schitt married Noe Schitt. The deeply religious couple produced six children: Holie Schitt, Giva Schitt, Fulla Schitt, Bull
Schitt, and the twins Deep Schitt and Dip Schitt.

Against her parents' objections, Deep Schitt married Dumb Schitt, a high school dropout. After being married 15 years, Jack and Noe Schitt divorced. Noe Schitt later married Ted Sherlock, and because her kids were living with them, she wanted to keep her previous name. She was then known as Noe Schitt Sherlock.

Meanwhile, Dip Schitt married Loda Schitt, and they produced a son with a rather nervous disposition named Chicken Schitt. Two of the other six children, Fulla Schitt and Giva Schitt, were inseparable throughout childhood and subsequently married the Happens brothers in a dual ceremony. The wedding announcement in the newspaper announced the Schitt-Happens nuptials. The Schitt-Happens children were Dawg, Byrd, and Horse.

Bull Schitt, the prodigal son, left home to tour the world. He recently returned from Italy wi th his new Italian bride, Pisa Schitt.

Now when someone says, 'You don't know Jack Schitt,' you can correct them.

Sincerely,
Crock O. Schitt


HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND!
 
posted by Pamalicious at 7:01 AM | Permalink |


1 Comments: