Tuesday, March 13, 2007
Mindspace 3/13/07

BabyBoy




Morning! There is something peaceful about sitting in your bed in your authentic Al B. Sure Concert Tshirt that you got on his 'world tour' in 1989, watching Good Morning America, knowing that it's going to be 80 degrees today. Mini me and I are home today because we have a series of Dr. appts to go to. It's that time of year. I can't believe that it's almost a year since she broke her knee. Time certainly waits for no one.

Ahhh 80 degrees. I am bracing myself for the utter insanity that will besiege my eyes when I step out into the world this morning. It's funny, I can't even get out any summer clothes because I pack them away - but best believe folks are going to start peeling it off. SCREECH! GO GET YOUR DAMN FEET DONE!!! If you haven't been getting them done on the regular, one swipe with the callous bar is NOT going to be enough. I painted my toes lilac for the wedding and thus they stay. I will have two passes with a pedicure before I unviel them on the cruise. Folks follow suit. I know that the human body loves, craves and needs the sun but even if you jet black YOU PALE! Don't break out all your skin at one time on us. As well as if you didn't work out this winter, even if you are somewhat fit you are somewhat flabby, so um yes your arms are jiggling in that tank top dammit! I just wish folks would give it to us in stages. BOOTY SHORTS IN MARCH ARE JUST FOUL!! At the car show that whole hooker heels, booty shorts and a top was just scandalous! Personally I prefer to just sun my face and have that cute 'dusted' look. At least I'm going away and when I come back I'll be in great shape to start wearing short sleeves, lol.


So as mentioned yesterday, I put out an APB on Tyrese Gibson. He is coming to Atlanta and I really want to see him. Well my loving husband went on the search for me. He even contacted his publicist who happened to NOT know they damn self. (tsk tsk tsk). So we had to just wait until SiMan from 102.5 came on the air. CAUN called and called and got him on the phone and got the information. We rushed home from the grocery store - dumped the food that had to go in the fridge, snatched up mini-me and sped over to the club site to discover it's not even finished yet! The grand opening is Sunday with Tyrese! We found the owner who gave us the information.

ATL peeps, Taboo 2 is a real club/bistro that is reopening on Sunday, It's real similar to the first one and South Beach Bistro in the same spot as Taboo was. Because I want an opportunity to see him I ain't even telling ya'll concert details but by now you've heard the ad on the radio.

DAYUM! I had to track this brother down, but it will be so worth it. OH YEA OH YEA. You know we went to some great concerts last year: New Edition, Mary J. Prince, R Kelly....and we are gearing up for another fantastic concert year for 2007.

Whew - well let me finish watching Patti Labelle, she don took a sista to her wig manufacturer. DAYUM they are hooking it UP! I should invest in a lace front but first I need to work on my makeup, lol lol Cause ya'll know me - I'll just be walking around lace just a flying in the wind, lol lol

And by the way - CAUN wants me to showcase these legs in some shorts and heels, lol However, rather than trying to rock something out of my body league, an ultra cute top some Bermuda Shorts and some 3 inchers and I can duplicate the look taking into account I'm not a 10! I actually will look cute, lol lol I'll let ya'll know when I'm rocking THAT!
 
posted by Pamalicious at 7:46 AM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


  • At 1:24 PM, March 13, 2007, Blogger Ladynay

    Good looking out letting folk know what NOT to do. It's supposed to be in the 80's tomorrow here and I am just as scared as you are...let me go make an appt for my pedi while I am thinking about it! LOL

    How your baby break her knee? OUCH!

     
  • At 11:52 PM, March 13, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous

    Im on a TyreseWatch of my own! He is SO hot!