Tuesday, March 06, 2007
Mindspace 3/6/07

TMI Tuesday



Ok I was reading my favorite new blog WEEKENDS OFF and noticed that every Tuesday she has this feature 'TMI Tuesdays' - I was like that's cool. TODAY I just realized that the questions come for an ACTUAL BLOGSITE, lol

So because I am (1)bereft of thought process from my own mind, (2) running behind in general and (3) finding some of this provocative - I copied a couple of Tuesdays Questions.

Have you ever orgasmed sitting at your computer? What was the situation?Yes I have, a dare from Mobetta on the phone.

Ever been sexual harassed? What happened?Actually no, I have never been sexually harassed.

Who is your hottest nerd crush?
Currently all my crushes are wayy better than nerds, lol

Can a man have multiple orgasms?
I don't believe they can have multiple ejaculations, but I do believe it is possible for them to 'orgasm' more than once.

Is there such a thing as too much sex?
In my opinion, sure. If you are having sex and it becomes about filling space or avoidance or pain dulling then you are having too much.

Bonus: Have you had sex in the last 24 hrs?
Actually no, I'll need to work on that, lol

Commando: Sexy or disgusting? Do you have a "best" commando story?I'm not one to go outside the house absent of my drawers, lol however, I wish I could tell some of the thong wearers a thing or two.

Foreplay: Is there such a thing as too much?
I am a get wit it and hit it kinda girl and had to 'learn' to appreciate foreplay to begin with - so yea sometimes for me, it can be too much.

Oral sex: Good if you are getting? Good is you are giving? Equally ewwwww?
Delivered from stale getting AMEN! Skills excellent in giving.

Orgasm: Is one per night enough or does the first one just get your motor running?
Depends, now that I've actually 'fallen in love' the whole scene is so different. I'm snoring quick now, lol

Morning sex: "Oh hell yes!", "Well if I have, too." or "Just get in the shower and go to work."
Yea Sunday morning is still my favorite time of day.

Bonus (as in optional): Have you ever had anonymous sex? Have you ever had an orgasm without at least knowing your partner's last name?
Ummm, NO!

Would you rather...

be famous now & forgotten after you die or forgotten now & famous after you die, forever? & Why?
Hmmm, I think that being a non-believer in life after death, I'd like mine's now please.

give blood or read Hamlet? & Why?
I would actually rather read Hamlet? I have yet to conquer my fear of Shakesphere so a public reading and intrepretation would be almost like giving blood. I'm kinda selfish with my body unless it's my child or husband.

be extravagantly rich, but hated by others or be well loved and admired, but dirt poor? & Why?

Oooh - extravagantly rich, fuck em and let em eat cake!

be imprisoned for the rest of your life or kill someone? & Why?
Can I use some Kill Bill moves when I murder?

fight Mike Tyson or talk like him? & Why?
Talk like him, I might be able to sing like Michele'

Who would you kill if you were guaranteed to get away with it?
My Brother

Do you think people in general are too forgiving of or too harsh on promiscuous women? Promiscuous men?
I think that nowadays, everyone is too forgiving and hypocritical when it comes to both.

Suppose you've been dating someone for a year, and they're slowly getting fat. Does this romance have long-term potential?
Depends, I'm realistic about some weight gain and who am I to talk? It's if you lose your sexiness in that weight gain that we will have a problem.

If you have five VERY successful dates with someone, are you a couple?
Probably in my mind, but the reality is no you're not.

When you have a "toe-curling" orgasm, do your does curl up, or down?
Down, it always amazes me, lol

Can great sex be reason enough to stay in a relationship? (What about just okay sex?)
Nah, I'm a firm believer that outside of the rare all day in bedder, what are we gonna talk about at the kitchen table?

Bonus (as in optional): When you're unhappy in a relationship, do you treat the other person badly? Examples we've tried: causing jealousy, picking fights, withholding sex, getting real quiet.
Yes, I can get quite nasty.
 
posted by Pamalicious at 2:30 PM | Permalink |


2 Comments: